san jose the next san francisco?

just a thought. no direspect to sf heads, but think about it. san jo is more populated than san francisco, the city is developing more homes and apartment complexes, SJSU might turn into a UC, more urban clothing shops are opening up, many renovations in the downtown area...

i forgot to mention about the 49ers might be relocated in the south bay. not that its going to be in san jose but its in the surrounding area.

?

DIRTY BIRDS
ATLANTA FALCONS
Abraham - Anderson - Brooking - Coleman - Crocker - Crumpler - Dunn - Finneran Hall - Horn - Jenkins - Milloy - Norwood - Vick - White - Williams​

I hope that you meant that SJSU might grow to be on the level of a UC instead of saying that SJSU is going to turn into UCSJ. If you did mean the latter, could you provide a link of the story?
Silicon Valley
Home to:
Apple - Cisco - EA - eBay - Google - HP - Intel - Oracle - Yahoo!​

^^^i know there was news a few months ago about them wanting to change the name of the school to "California state university - san jose", thats probably what hes talking about...its not changing to a UC...i would guess thats impossible..

and no...san jose will never be san francisco...
...word

i hear a lotta talk from ppl, rumors, and all the other stuff about SJSU turnin into a UC...altho, i have looked for stories in the past, and i found none, i cant say anything else otherwise. juss the possibility.

^ They've been talking about making SJSU in a UC for a while now, but nothing's happend. If it they do change it, I don't mind staying another year just to say I graduated from a UC.. Also SJ will never be SF. City life is dead here, I always wait for the weekends so I can head back to the city.
AIM : ii eugene
EMAIL : i_go_woot_woot@yahoo.com

Courtesy of ME.

it won't just be made into a UC. That's plain foolish talk. And really, what do urban clothing stores matter? They don't. Union square> all of san jose. Santana row is nice but other than that i have no reason to go to SJ

they're totally different, i live closer to SJ but there's no question Frisco has a much more celebrated history. San jose is a lot more boring in general.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

I highly doubt that SJSU will ever turn into a UC. This isn't the 1960's. If the University of California system needs another campus, they'll build their own (see Merced).

In terms of the other stuff, San Jose and a lot of the Bay Area besides SF is known for technology. San Jose doesn't have too much in terms of entertainment, shopping, or landmarks.
Silicon Valley
Home to:
Apple - Cisco - EA - eBay - Google - HP - Intel - Oracle - Yahoo!​

UCSJ? no way, maybe CSU SJ but even that is really controversial.

san jose will never be like SF. SF is more urban, has alot more entertainment, and is more fun. san jose is more of a place where you would raise kids. not knocking on SJ, i love my city.

I don't know if it's true or not, but they tried to make it UC Silicon Valley, or something like that. Not sure if it's true, just something I heard about.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

nah.

totally different cities/spots. sj is a cool spot, but sf has longstanding history/legacy that can't be matched.

only thing that sj really gives us a good run for is most stolen rides. lol j/k (actually, not really)
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

i dont know why anyone would go to san jose for anything, unless you live there. that place has zero value, unlike SF
free city boys

I'm from San Jose and there's no chance in hell that it'll be like SF. I do like how it's more laid back in San Jose, but there isn't @#%$ to do over here.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis= Your 2007 Defensive Rookie of the Year!!!​

HELL NAH! Sj will never be like frisco. So what if San Jose is more populated than frisco? It means nothing.. Plus San Jose is more suburb.
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

^ Agreed.

I currently reside in SJ, but SF is on another level.

SF is easily top 3 city. EASILY.
There's always a Method to My Madness.

Quote:
sj is a cool spot, but sf has longstanding history/legacy that can't be matched.

I totally agree with you. Not only that, but it has one of the most amazing city skylines.

SJ is a dope chill. I don't think it'll ever compare to SF. But it's still developing and there are proposals to make downtown a 24 hour city.

Quote:
i dont know why anyone would go to san jose for anything, unless you live there. that place has zero value, unlike SF
www.karmaloop.comNZ1642 at checkout

Back
Top Bottom