San Leandro HS Football Player Shot and Killed

www.insidebayarea.com/sports/ci_7182642 :smh:
smh.gif

i play for O'dowd and i was pissed when we lost on Saturday but @#%$ like this makes you realize how trivial a game like football is

RIP Greg Ballard
RAIDER NATION
The Autumn Wind is a Pirate...
Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

RIP, it's a shame to see a young man's life taken when he was onto the right path.

Damn, I played football for SLHS. It's a great school for football. We have so many great athletes come outta that school. RIP

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

RIP this is where dennis dixon played right?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

^^^
Yes Sir. QBing for the Oregon Ducks now. Played with him

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

rip cuz got shot on 92nd, he must of done something cause they was looking for him from what i know.
THE JOKER GANG
EAST OAKLAND​

RIP. It was a sad day today. One of the most quietest day ever.

btw. anyone else go to SL besides me? C/O 09
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
LPC: 7333

Quote:
rip cuz got shot on 92nd, he must of done something cause they was looking for him from what i know.
RAIDER NATION

Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

92nd? Damn, I'm usually around 98th where my homie lives, but regardless of enemies everybody be careful out there man, dude's actin a fool can just bust out any time. RIP to Ballard though...

TEAMlateNIGHT
>And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight<

rip man
it seems this @#%$ will never end
this is the exact reason why @#%$ will never have @#%$ because we always tearin each other down >:
mad.gif

just plain sad :smh:
smh.gif

***WANTED WHITE,BLACK,& RED JORDAN II DS OR VNDS SIZE 10.5 GET AT ME!!!***

RIP

Isnt SLHS ranked hella high for high schools with stds or something.
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
Isnt SLHS ranked hella high for high schools with stds or something.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
RAIDER NATION

first off, RIP to the dude that got killed and condolences to his fam and friends.

with that said, when are kids/PEOPLE out there gonna realize that the senseless violence has got to stop??
it's effing frustrating and depressing.
tired.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

from what i know this was the 107th murder in oakland this year scandalous @#%$ blud
THE JOKER GANG
EAST OAKLAND​

you ain't lyin TOUCH MONEY.....it's always been going down in Oaktown, the Rich, etc, but, in recent years, seems like the madness has been spreading out into other parts of the East Bay too. Folks aren't even safe in boojee parts like Emeryville, Montclair & Piedmont. I hear the #'s & highlights (for lack of a better word) through the grapevine from my dudes out there in OPD, incl one of my best boys from way back that's in GTF. Again, it's real sad to hear about so many lives out there being shattered and lost, esp young ones.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Back
Top Bottom