san pa merong fire red iii and aqua viii availabilty?

my brother is going to visit me dito sa dubai on the 21st. pabilin ko is the fire red iii's. san pa meron? size 7.5 to 8. and aqua viii's, released na ba dyan satin? i saw posts nung mga nakabili na. availble na ba or may mga connections lang sila? :D
happy.gif
prices will be greatly appreciated.
HOY! Pinoy ako!

Try mo sa mga nike stadium outlet re: fire red III's... Naka sale ngayon ng 30% off... I've seen stocks sa EDSA Shangri-la, SM North and SM Megamall...

Aqua VIII's, are still very available... Any Nike Stadium and Nike Park...

Fire Red 3's... baka meron pa sa Park Eastwood. Not 100% sure though.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

The BMPs came in about 2 weeks earlier if my memory serves me right. The Aqua VIIIs are at least 3 weeks earlier than the slated U.S. launch. Mas malapit kasi ang PInas to China than the U.S. hehehe

Kidding aside, I'm also surprised na ang aga ng Aquas dumating dito. It is good though except for Nike Philippines' pricing which is much higher than the U.S. retail price converted to Philippine Currency.

JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

^^Yeah I think Asia gets the deliveries first.. 1-2 weeks in advanced, tama ka rev nagulat ako date yung maaga nag release yung BMPs
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

^^^^ Kung di ka nagsabi sa akin, pare, baka naka bili na naman ako sa ebay u.s. for a much higher price and regret it :smile: Thanks for the heads up on the BMPs and AQUA VIIIs!!!
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

what?! mang you guys Aqua's already?! >:
mad.gif
..mang i wish i was back there :frown:
frown.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

^ Yeah balong. That's what I'm thinking. Patience usually yields better things and so I will just wait it out til the hype dies down and the stocks are priced down by at least 40%. Then I'll get myself a pair.

so is it fair to assume then that P.I. will get the countdown packs earlier than U.S? how bout the xx3's? aabot kaya satin kahit na they said sa top 23 nike stores lang? i do hope so.
HOY! Pinoy ako!

Yung Countdown packs may possibility na mas maaga parang BMP, not sure about the 23's though...
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

got the aquas but my bro can't find the fire red iii's anymore.
guess i have to buy online na lang. flightclub siguro.
HOY! Pinoy ako!

Try looking at any of the Nike Stadiums. If you have the time try going through the Nike Stadium thread, If I remember correctly someone saw a pair go for like 20-30% off.

Saw FR3 at Planet Sports Powerplant. The one on display was "big" though. Not sure if they had smaller since I did not ask.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

actually he bought my aquas in nike stadium sa megamall. no fire reds over there. he also tried sa nike stadium sm north edsa, wala na rin. i'm really pissed at myself now for "over sleeping" on these. was waitin' for discount kasi e. :smh:
smh.gif
HOY! Pinoy ako!

Nike Stadium in alabang and Athletes foot alabang still has them. Check out the update thread :smile:
smile.gif

thanks paolo and i3. i'll tell my bro to look at those spots pag balik nya dyan sa pinas next week. i hope meron pa, coz online prices are way too high.
HOY! Pinoy ako!

Glad to help a fellow sneaker head. Alabang may be far from the metro but I guess the longer trip down south is worth it compared to paying the somewhat rape prices online :b
tongue.gif

yung XX3 bro, sigurado di aabot dito sa pinas, kaya antayin nalang natin ung grand release nila sa febuary i guess during all-star break un...

^ arent the 23s being released at the top 23 jordan stores?

i do hope they come out here..
(Sz 12) Looking For: Nike Vandals (King Of Hearts), Jordan 16 - Cherrywoods Or Gingers, AZG Wheat, LeBron 2 (Grey/Blue), AJ3 Flips, AJV Greenbeans, Flint 7s, Ice Xs, Black/White 12s, Flint 13s, Grey/Carolina 21s, Black/Carolina Melo 1.5s, AF1 Philippine Colorway​

Kc mga bro the way i understand sa nbasa ko sa isang website mag release sa January ang JB ng XX3 for the top 23 nike stores and as far as im concern di ksama ang PI then mag release sila again sa Febuary ung grand release na talaga ng XX3...correct me if im wrong bro..pero nga sana aabton dito sa Pinas..

Back
Top Bottom