SaneMan's Photoshops

found some old stuff on my photobucket account thought ya'll like it

They made Variants of these after i showed them on here i felt proud and ashamed wen i saw someone wear them in the streets

Chameleons

Popes

........and finally the Barneys

Hope ya Liked....hard work put into these a long time ago...wish i had my real heat but i dont remember the account....peace..

first Arq, then StheBest, and now Sane! good to see all you guys coming back.

your stuff was always sooo clean, i remember people went crazy over the Pope XXs.

LOVE the popes
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

BP!!!!.....i havent been on here in a long time....no more time for photoshop...i dont even know if i still got it...i started doing touch ups for models butthen jus stopped....good seeing Sthebest up here too..waiting for Vcshox to post his old ones up here....good days right...before they ruined the competitionsby throwing them in their own category...was better in the nike retro/jordan ones...but ohhwell...i wanna join a comptetition for old times sake

best photoshop jobs i've ever seen
smile.gif

i love the idea behind the Bordeaux VIII' and
the Pope XX's are straight fire...

Great job!

Great work!! I think the red Jumpman on the tongue could be a little darker though.

pimp.gif
Nuff said.

Yeah, I like the Bordeaux VIIIs - a colored tongue would make them even more awesome.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...my top fav barney 9s, aqua 14s, and pope 20s....one thing on those bordeaux 8s i would change the jumpman to burgandy IMO......overall
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom