Santa Clarita stand up!!!

Whaddup? Moving to the area in a few months and wanted a heads up.

1. Where do u cop kicks/fitteds/threads?
2. Any people from Hawaii?
3. nightlife?

Mahalo!

ur best bet for coppin anything good is to go to LA (la brea, fairfax, melrose-@#%$ type places) which is roughly half an hour.

I moved out the scv for college, and in my day there was mostly whitefolk. now I seen more colored people on my trips back.. but I'm pretty sure hawaiians aren't that many...

nightlife in scv=the mall, which is where you'll find the jr high and early highschoolers in large masses. again, your best best is LA which really isn't all that far.

what area u movin to? the area around here (mostly valencia, I suppose) is still developing, but it's a nice place overall. u kinda just have to get used to it and learn to love it

good luck=)

Wow. The SCV....graduated Saugus High School back in 2000. As Princess LA mentioned, there is a lot of white people (not that there's anything wrong with that) but nowadays I see Koreans EVERYWHERE. Koreans are taking over Valencia!

Anyways, there is NO nightlife. To all the old school SCV heads, remember when they tried to put some 'dance clubs' up? Like Dance Club 2000/ Millenium/ whatever it was called where the old movie theater used to be in Newhall and Club Vertigo in Mountasia in the ate 90s? Lamest thing ever. My days is Santa Clarita had me heading out to the Valley or LA.

The mall sucks, but they just got a Pinkberry's, which despite all the hype, I kinda like. Lookin' for SBs/Vans? There is a Val Surf and Active in Valencia. Other than that, tough luck. Head up to LA for the La Brea Massive/ Fairfax community.

OMG VALENCIA HAS MAGIC MOUNTAIN. Well, I shouldn't make fun. You may like Maigic Mountain.

Valencia is a great place to raise a family, but as a youngin' trying to have some fun....good luck.

I know Mr. Krispy has something to say about V-town. Where you at?
http://conrobot.blogspot.com/

supp bule'...howzit? dey get nuttin ova deah. but can go down to LA like everyone said...dey do get one place in valencia area, but not so great. not very many local boys stay dea, but dey get choke asians like filipinos and stuff like dat. dey get some mean grinds around too...not much fo hawai'ian food, but you get L & L's down da road.

shootz
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Quote:
supp bule'...howzit? dey get nuttin ova deah. but can go down to LA like everyone said...dey do get one place in valencia area, but not so great. not very many local boys stay dea, but dey get choke asians like filipinos and stuff like dat. dey get some mean grinds around too...not much fo hawai'ian food, but you get L & L's down da
269288596_7c5761d2c4.jpg
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

haha...sorry. i guess i'm used to talkin or even typin pidgen when i run into local boys...or even cats from the islands
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

graduated Valencia in '06, as everyone else has said you gotta drive down to LA or the valley to do anything at night, there is Active and Val Surf and another shop on San Fernando Road called Subterrain, also depends where ur moving to Valencia,Canyon Country,Saugus?
"How you gonna say I eat 9 burritos, I ain't never ate no 9 burritos man"

XBOX360 GT:DZ661

Well, im just gonna confirm what everyone else said. Its a great place to grow up, raise a family, but Nightlife is non existent. luckily LA and Hollywood arent too far.

as for people from hawaii, i can say that i have met one person from hawaii in my time here. And yes there is a lot of white people, but it has grown somewhat more diverse than say, 10 years ago.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

I know LA is the West Coast "Mecca" for kicks, but what do Valley cats wear? Streetwear? The abundance of white people scares me a little to be quite honest.

G9 aka Conreezy, what up money?!? I remember all those wack @#%$ clubs, thank god they stopped trying so hard, hahaha.

VHS class of '01, but I also played frosh football for Hart, and have fam from Saugus.

Great place to grow up, live, raise a family, kick it at house parties, whatevs.....nightlife, hop in the car.

Take a trip down to Hollyhood or Downtown to get away from the newfound "BROness" of Santa Clarita.

As far as kicks/fitteds/threads, I'd suggest Melrose (BP/Workmens/random spots) or the Fairfax community (THLA/SLB/Hall of Fame/Supreme/Flight Club/etc.), you could also hit up the Beverly Center for breezy spotting.

Peeps from HI? Random, but they're there. Not a huge community though.
LWhy?
FS: Jordan IV white/green sz.12, Classic SB hot pink/navy sz. 13, both DIRT CHEAP!!!I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.
I leave my Nikes stuck in your rectum, till you learn
Brand Nubian, yo, you gotta respect em

the skatepark is alright, It's right behind the athletic club which is in Canyon Country right by the new LA Fitness, a lot of middle school kids go there so your better off just finding some spots around town
"How you gonna say I eat 9 burritos, I ain't never ate no 9 burritos man"

TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= DZ661:.​

Back
Top Bottom