pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Assume this means we will be going defense with one first pick.  I would like Carlos Dunlap
This is true, which way do you go now? Dez Grant should go first, then we either stay with the WR position picking up Demaryius Thomas or the DE with Jared Odrick? We shall see, all I know is we are stacked! 

Who's Dez Grant?  
laugh.gif

I say go with Jared ODrick or Taylor Mays
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by Proshares

And so the former Buckeye is now paired with a former Wolverine, Braylon Edwards.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)  They'll both be catching passes from a former Trojan

I can't be the only immature one who thought this was funny.  Braylon got more eye candy
sick.gif
roll.gif
Definitely not.

The Seinfeld reference put it over the top.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

seinfeld.lrg.jpg

laugh.gif
I sneak that into conversations all the time

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Assume this means we will be going defense with one first pick.  I would like Carlos Dunlap
This is true, which way do you go now? Dez Grant should go first, then we either stay with the WR position picking up Demaryius Thomas or the DE with Jared Odrick? We shall see, all I know is we are stacked! 

Who's Dez Grant?  
laugh.gif

I say go with Jared ODrick or Taylor Mays
pimp.gif
Dez Bryant I just noticed that, i don't know why grant came to mind Relax!

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Somebody tell me why it took them this long to make intelligent decisions. I love this pick up. We're a legit Super Bowl threat now.
Everyone already knows the Jets playbook. Run, run, pass and punt
smile.gif

i don't know what value the steelers are expecting to get from that 5th rounder but it won't be another super bowl mvp

Remember the last time we dealt our star WR to NY?

Plaxico Burress pt 2...

One reason Im guessing we traded was because of the FL incident. Another could be trade up bait.

We've got too many players, even on the practice squad.

And besides our FO is tops in the league. IMO only New England has equally good FO. We draft well.

^True, but Colbert and co. missed me with this one.

I'm not upset about trading him, I kinda knew that was a possibility, I'm more upset they didn't get more for our NUMBER #1 receiver. I mean, Mike Wallace is coming along fine, but Hines has maybe 2 years left, who know what's going on with Sweed and ARE/Battle aren't gonna be here long. This, in a way, makes the team worse. I really don't want to draft a WR in the first round with all the other pressing issues.

And on top of that, you trade him to the Jets? A contending team? A team we may have to face in the Playoffs in the future? Good Lord, I'm sure and NFC team would've been more than happy to have him, or maybe even the damn Raiders. I'm pissed about that
laugh.gif

Also, he definitely is somewhat of a fall guy. They're sending a message at Santonio's expense and I don't really agree with it, but it is what it is. If they REALLY wanted to send a message, they should suspend Ben for a few games. As much as I don't want them to, it would be "fair".

Oh well, time to move on...

Well I can't say I'm overly surprised, I suggested this possibly happening in the other thread. The fact that he is in his final year and was looking to go elsewhere played a large role in this, however this is also a warning shot to all the players directly from Ireland. I suggested that Ben isnit 100% safe either. The Steelers have been winning football games for a long time, they aren't going to let some knucklehead moves derail that. On a side note I will always be thankful for what Toune did for this team especially in 2008. An iconic catch that lead to #6

I do agree that he should've been shipped to the NFC but at least it was out if the division. And I can almost guarantee try still suspend Ben some games, I just don't see them letting it go. However Santonio was punished partly due to the Ben issues as well, but let's not forget he has had his share of police matters.

Im not so surprised that they traded 'tonio but im surprised who they traded it to and what they got in return. a 5th rounder though? that definitely says they don't care what they got in return they weren't gonna put up with any b.s off the field. which brings me to the point, that regardless of if the allegations are true or not, ben deserves to get suspended just as much as holmes if not more. he better get his act straightened out real fast and get back to focusing on playing football. I was looking forward to seeing another year of wallace + holmes + ward but oh well. it does weaken the wr core but by no means are the steelers lacking the offense. maybe arians will finally start utilizing heath more? no. no he wont, hes bruce arians.

the jets are loading up though, that O is gonna be quite something to watch if the chemistry is there.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

So the Steelers got rid of Holmes to prove a point to Ben.

That's funny, last I checked smoking weed and *allegedly* tossing glasses is nowhere close to being as bad as *allegedly* raping multiple women.
You do know he allegedly sexually assaulted them. Thats not rape. It can be as little as smacking a girls butt.

Uptown- very true as well

brrraptors-
laugh.gif

Bruce Arians hates TEs and FBs. Should be common knowledge now.

I'm surprised we got a 5th rounder and maybe Leon Washington in return.

I've still got comfidence in our FO. They know their talent, so I'm not going to second guess them. Yet.

Heath Miller has been my favorite Steeler for like 3 years now drives me nuts he doesn't get the ball more

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Heath Miller has been my favorite Steeler for like 3 years now drives me nuts he doesn't get the ball more
Its rare for him to get a primary play call. Yet can be one of the best TE's in the league.

Originally Posted by dreClark

So, does this mean more PT for Limas Sweed?
sick.gif
Im saying Hines, Antwaan, Mike Wallace, Then limas. You never know we could trade for or sign a receiver and limas sweed could start catching the ball.

Back
Top Bottom