Santonio's catch was not even a catch

tired.gif
Forgive me for the latepass but OMG I had no idea.
87546fa978f6516101857b2e208ad5ec.jpg

steelers.jpg

There's another angle where they show that he had the other toe down. Trust me I had the same reaction when I saw this pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

There's another angle where they show that he had the other toe down. Trust me I had the same reaction when I saw this pic
laugh.gif

Another angle?!??!? like the front??? the front doesn't show %*$%.

Will you guys leave it alone? I didn't want the Steelers to win either, but he caught the damn ball. Let's all make peace with it and move on.

EDIT: After viewing the close up, his right foot was placed behind the bottom of his left. Did he end up dragging the right foot afterward? If so, thenit's a catch, but that picture tells us otherwise.

wow.. dude is mad late and still fails.

the very night of the Super Bowl, we had comprehensive pics proving that it was a touchdown.

Santonio
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pittsburgh
indifferent.gif

Shouldn't been alone back there in the first place...idiot cardinals forgot he just was open on the other side...still kinda tight about that!...oh wellSantonio my man though we wear the same number...

Thats funny b/c I was just thinking the Cardinals D is not a good Defense. How in God green & blue Earth you let a team drive some 80+ plus yards anyway.
smh.gif
FOH.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

386970f5ea496e413169277e3d1ef733_santonioholmesfootdown.jpg

smh.gif
!+@$!%* hate the steelers.

That's the same pic as the one above, it's just a different angle. If his toe was down you wouldnt be seeing that little piece of orange from thecone, it would be covered. Wasn't a touchdown but the real !!#$ up was calling Kurt Warner's throw a fumble. With the way that offense was playing Ihonestly think there was no way that wouldn't have been a touchdown pass to Fitzgerald the next play.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

That's the same pic as the one above, it's just a different angle. If his toe was down you wouldnt be seeing that little piece of orange from the cone, it would be covered. Wasn't a touchdown but the real !!#$ up was calling Kurt Warner's throw a fumble. With the way that offense was playing I honestly think there was no way that wouldn't have been a touchdown pass to Fitzgerald the next play.
No it's not.

In this pic at the top, 'Tonio's feet are touching eachother.

In this one, they are not. The latest pic posted is the actual toe drag.

The pic you posted is after his toes already dragged and he is falling.

relax niketalk, half of y'all are acting like Im a damn criminal for making this thread
eyes.gif

and that pic w/ the arrow doesn't prove $+$$, it shows the same thing the original pic i posted shows but from a diff angle ( look at the angle his legsmake w/ the ground)
roll.gif

Even in that pic U can clearly tell the foot is not down.

Back
Top Bottom