6. Say You re Sorry
7. The Light
8. Basket Case
9. Let The Rain
10. Machine Gun
11. Not Alone
12. Breathe Again
13. Bluebird

Sara released these two new songs via FB. The 7th needs to hurry the hell on up.

Gonna Get Over You

Hold My Heart

Uncharted

Single available for download and album available for pre-order on iTunes and Amazon.

Via FB

(drumroll, please.)

It's called: "Kaleidoscope Heart"

(roaring applause and ooohs and aaahs like the audience is looking at a floating pink elephant that speaks Portuguese, please.)

I picked out the name of the record months before I even finished writing the songs. I love the imagery of those words, and they're really representative of how I envision my heart. It's a colorful but fragmented, ever-changing sum of all the bits and pieces that make it up. A Kaleidoscope is the tool that helps make sense of the mess. Or at least makes it nice to look at.
smile.gif

More importantly I named this record "Kaleidoscope Heart" because, like my last name, people will misspell the sh*t out of it.
There's beauty in that.
Or at least I remain mildly amused by it.

I hope you like it....

xoxo

sara

Can't wait. "Little Voice" is and will always be my $@+#.
glasses.gif

I feel like she named this album a month ago
nerd.gif

Regardless...her music is definitely appreciated. Something about female songwriter's
ohwell.gif
word to Norah Jones, A Keys and Sara B.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

If I knew how to make a big #%! smiley, I would.

Careful Confessions & Little Voice are awesome. I'm sure an artist like herself doesn't disappoint.

She does get amazing sometimes. Her songs are all good i even think she had club bangers nice one.

Originally Posted by Tito516

She does get amazing sometimes. Her songs are all good i even think she had club bangers nice one.

I understood that too well, I think you're losing it. 

Been listening to the album for the past few days. It's in strong contention for album of the year.

Sara never disappoints.

Been listening to the album for the past few days. It's in strong contention for album of the year.

Sara never disappoints.

I need this album in my life. Her first album was a pleasant surprise for me.

I ordered this on Amazon & it hasn't got here yet. You guys DL'ed or it released?

Oh damn, I just remembered I didn't buy this one from amazon
laugh.gif

I did buy Careful Confessions though like a week ago smh. Going to stop by Best Buy tomorrow for this one.

Back
Top Bottom