Sara Bareilles' "Kaleidoscope Heart" Thread - Out now; Album of the year

I've been waiting so long for this! It will be copped. One for me, and one for my dad. He loves her. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

I've been waiting so long for this! It will be copped. One for me, and one for my dad. He loves her. 
pimp.gif
That's super cool of your Dad, I don't think my dad even likes music.

Definitely going to buy it, but am currently listening to it now.

Pretty amazing, glad to hear her put out some new material!

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

School me on Careful confessions.
Little Voice is pretty much a retooled version of Careful Confessions, with mostly the same songs. While Little Voice has better production, Careful Confessions is less pop & more bluesy. There are also like 4 tracks that are independent of Little Voice, my favorite being:

Definitely worth a buy.

edit: oh and:

I'm listening now. Her talent is so refreshing. This album was definitely worth the wait.

"The Light" is beautiful... 
eek.gif

edit: "Breathe Again" made me feel the way I felt when I first heard "Gravity"...

Copped today & has been on repeat for 4 hours now. Great music from a great artist.

Wow I did not expect to see her on NT. Huge fan of Sara, hopefully seeing her in Nashville in October

Basket Case is speaking to me the most at the moment.

Album gets played top to bottom every time.

Hold My Heart and Breath Again are excellent, but I just don't like her "feel" good uppity style of music. She is talented(saw her in fillmore and she performed The Dock of the Bay brilliantly, search for that song if you're a fan) and is very creative, just not really my style of music, for the most part.
Here's the audio for the Fillmore performance: You won't be disappointed:

"Breathe Again" was featured on Vampire Diaries. Hopefully, that's a sign it's going to be the next single.

Her numbers are hurting.

So were just gonna let this thread fall into the abysss like that. Just like the title says this is definitely the Album of the Year.

Back
Top Bottom