Sasha Baron Cohen's Thread - BORAT 2 Out Now ! on Amazon Prime

sbc4.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg

dude got that old lady to pull some pubes out :rofl:
she wasnt ****ing around :lol::nerd:

That paper he had with the numbers trying to show how to move the 99% to the 1% was great. :lol:

I liked it but did not think it was his greatest, need to rewatch again tonight.

that character reminds me of ben stiller (white goodman) in the fat suit from dodgeball :lol:

“Do I believe kindergarteners should be armed? Hell no.”...after literally saying they should on camera. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why Joe Walsh lying? He clearly believes children should be out here with the shotty.

Sacha didnt dupe him in to anything. He was presented an idea and agreed and was fully on board with it to the point he put his face and name to it.

The felon artist had me as well :lol: I'm pretty sure that lady would've let Sacha smash if he said it was for his art. My man said he felt "inspired" by her and came back with what is allegedly suppose to be a semen based portrait and she's over there admiring fresh nut on paper. Flipping through feces paintings :rofl:

Last edited:
I thought this episode was much better

That chick is a ****ing moron

Waterboarding is not torture, i waterboard my wife :lol:

That room full of maniacs when he was pitching the mosque was very disturbing.

:lol: Yo when that room full of racists were so mad and one guy is like black ppl are lucky to be here

:smh:

I just knew. The disgust was already there but I needed to hear it.

Last edited:
that mosque meeting crowd :smh:

that representative pulled down his pants, exposed his ***, and yelled the n-word. dude played a horrible caricature of a chinese man taking an upskirt pic. this is an elected official. people crying about being “duped” have nobody to blame but themselves. AND THOSE END CREDITS!!!!!!!!!!!

just realized the mossad dude’s “name” is col. erran morad. erin moran is joanie from happy days and joanie loves chachi :rofl:

Last edited:
when he went to kingman, az to announce th largest mosque outside of mecca :lol:
that audience in the room :smh:

Just watched the second episode. I can't be mad at this.

Exposing republicans and backwater hicks for being the racist inbred sperm that they are. :rofl:

This show is wild as hell.

I wasn't a fan of Borat. But this is a riot.

"Kingman, AZ home of civil rights activist Timothy McVay"

The Arizona Mosque had me gasping for air.

:rofl:

Last edited:
This show is incredible.

I’m just curious how Showtime gets their consent to show their faces on TV? Maybe they just didn’t read the fine print?

The best part was that 5% of the mosque funding was coming from the clinton foundation, and they were more pissed about that than the 50% coming from saudi arabia. :lol: he had camels in the renderings too :lol: masterful trolling

"I identify as a self hating white male" :lol:

"Which war was your favorite, and why?" & "we wanted to get rid of bush to see more ****" were great lines too :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom