Sasha Baron Cohen's Thread - BORAT 2 Out Now ! on Amazon Prime

I am confused.

Are the guests NOT aware they are being recorded?

How on earth did dude think saying those words, on camera, wouldn't gsrner backlash

This was only the second episode .... imagine how worse(ignorance wise)/better (entertainment/exposing) this is going to get :smh:

Episode 2 was like season finale type **** you would think lol

yeah i read something the other day that said they always sign the releases prior to the filming, so once its been done its too late. :lol: **** 'em

I watched again last night, and sbc really is brilliant. The way he reacts to them is hilarious.

yeah i read something the other day that said they always sign the releases prior to the filming, so once its been done its too late. :lol: **** 'em

I watched again last night, and sbc really is brilliant. The way he reacts to them is hilarious.
The guests still are saying wild stuff though.

How would they think it would come off positively?

kttcolichildplease
at seem they wasn't trying to hide it at that meeting

I am confused.

Are the guests NOT aware they are being recorded?

How on earth did dude think saying those words, on camera, wouldn't gsrner backlash
I've been wondering that too.

I think maybe they assume it wont be aired in America?

Dude is pretending to be a guy from Israel so maybe theyre thinking this is an overseas show.

Does make you think if these type of ppl routinely say reckless **** on camera and ppl simply havent brought it to light yet.

When that guy said lucky Black People live here & Sasha flip what he meant by that completely :rofl::rofl:
That was genius :lol: and then these racists double down on their racism.

How the hell are they going to change the racist people living in that city? :lol:

Don't be embarassed now because the world can see how backwards the residents of your city are.
Thats the thing about politics. They make it more about optics than the truth.

They'll do some programs and some reach out **** publicly but the ppl will remain racist.

I was absolutely rolling when he made Georgia dude say the N word, then dead pan just said we don't say that word in Israel, very bad word. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom