Sasha Baron Cohen's Thread - BORAT 2 Out Now ! on Amazon Prime

Anyone else find it weird that Spencer’s first impulse was take a huge bite out of the fake penis?

Heal the Divide :rofl:

This is killing me right now :rofl:

B-word, what if your daughter had a black pump, gangster rapper Will Smith, what was ya fav scene from Moonlight, dude had sex with me in London.

Son didnt even get to the topic :rofl:

When he hit those racist clowns with this :rofl::rofl:
“Let me address your concerns about terrorism. Rest assured I share your concern about terrorism and we will do everything possible to protect these muslims from it”

Show is great so far :pimp: ...those dudes trying to trap Mexicans was all bad, had em looking crazy in front of the police :lol:

"Sweating like a rapist" :rofl:

Where are they getting these dudes for this immigration stuff? Like blatant bigotry and hatred.

Yet so oblivious to how crazy they look. How you gonna dress up like a 16yr old Mexican girl to lure in illegals?

The cops showing up a d them explaining it :rofl: :rofl:

YO IM DYING

"TALK TO HIM! TALK TO HIM"

:rofl:

THATS HOW YOU TALK TO HIM!

Last edited:
Those men in the illegal Mexican entrapment segment might be some of the dumbest morons I've seen in recent memory.
I completely lost it when the cops showed up and they tried to explain what they were doing :rofl:
I can't believe that was real... :lol:

Can someone tell if Sacha ever laughs? He always stays in character and never flubs the scene. His improv is amazing, this dude never cracks. The only thing I recall is when Jason Spencer started spewing the nword he gave the camera a look and a smirk. That to me looked like he was shocked and saying to himself this fool is actually screaming the nword, lol.

Also, did any of you notice he always say I'm in Mossad, not in Mossad :rofl:

This show is incredible.

I’m just curious how Showtime gets their consent to show their faces on TV? Maybe they just didn’t read the fine print?

Yes it is! Sacha still doing his thing and I'm loving every minute of it. An older Russian coworker put me on to Ali G and Borat when back in '02, when his show was on HBO. We would sit and laugh hysterically about the shows. Sacha is a comedy genius and he is a master improviser. The only issue is that 2002, things took a while to catch on, so he can do Ali G and Borat for a good year or two before people caught on to the gag. Now, hell have to do his skits for a long time before airing, because now they go viral the next day.

They have to make them sign the releases first, otherwise there would never be a show.

I'm just amazed that it's 2018 and these politicians are still getting trolled by Sacha Baron Cohen. That Spencer dude went Full ******. He literally had his *** out while dropping n bombs.

He's not even duping them to be honest. He's just allowing them to speak their minds and show who they really are. They are so blinded by their hate and ignorance that they don't even stop for a second to think about what they are doing and saying. Mind you, this is all on camera and they are aware of it. That is the scariest part.

kttcolichildplease
at seem they wasn't trying to hide it at that meeting

Right! Dude even said he was racist towards Muslims, and the other dude said they only tolerate blacks.

Anyone else find it weird that Spencer’s first impulse was take a huge bite out of the fake penis?

Not at all. Most of those Republicans are self hating hypocrites.

Last edited:
He go that Trumpette to dress up in a princess costume makeup and all :rofl::rofl::rofl:

When the cops were asking where his gun was and he had to pull up his dress :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That whole thing cant be real, honestly. I think that was all setup/actors. Its just too outlandish to me.

Dude putting on the **** and *****, and rubbing sbc junk through *****. Nah, maybe i am being too optimistic though :lol:

I Did Not See Moonlight
rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png

That's not a real doctorate it's on my wall it's on my wall

The Bone Crusher x Chip Limehouse interview :lol:

Back
Top Bottom