Satanism?

Discussion in 'General' started by dendanskesimon, Mar 3, 2009.

1. dendanskesimon

dendanskesimon Banned

OK, so I know theres at least one guy on here who calls himself a satanist... Ive been reading for hours on a site called joyofsatan.org and its pretty daminteresting. Does anyone have personal experiences with this or any sort of testimony because some points on there seem valid, but then again any propogandacan be made to seem valid if the right person presents it. I first started looking into demons after the oujia board thread and this stuff seems reallyfascinating. It also mentions summoning demons from the lesser keys of solomon for guidance.

I cant check back on this topic cuz i gotta go but Ill respond tomorrow.

btw im feeling really dizzy writing this, coincidence?

2. carlosdapaperboy

carlosdapaperboy

R.I.P.

3. ghenges

ghenges

4. limitedretroog

limitedretroog

5. dub 253

dub 253

edit* Nvm, different type of Satanist I'm thinking of...

6. JAYxSF415

JAYxSF415 formerly chillainvillain

I just stay as far away from that stuff as possible. Not tryna scare myself

7. drameezy

drameezy

[​IMG] smh at satanists...

8. i r andre

i r andre Banned

I'm a fool for mentioning that book.

But on a related note laveyan satanism is just glorified atheisism with rituals, and theistic satanism is just ******ed because it acknowledges that God isreal yet you choose to be on the losing side. Laveyan satanism is actually a pretty practical belief system if you read into it enough.

9. cadillacflow

cadillacflow

Kinda off topic and I say this with all seriousness, before anyone say's I'm trying to joke or whatever......

But, I always wondered how Atheist's feel about using Christ's birth as the year. And Roman/Greek/etc. God's for Month's and Day's.

I guess you have to use what's common, so I my guess is it wouldn't be a big deal, right?

edit----- nevermind just noticed this is Satanism, not Atheism.

10. dub 253

dub 253

You obviously haven't done enough research if you're even thinking about messing with the Lesser Key of Solomon...

RIP if you do.

11. milestailsprowe

milestailsprowe

Satanism is the belief if helping others is a waste outside of your friends and family. Helping your friends and family is more of a benefit or something likethat. Its interesting but it just says what 99.9% of people already do

12. johnnyredstorm

johnnyredstorm

You're dizzy because you have been staring at a computer screen for hours reading.

13. rjones416

rjones416

find something better to do with your time trust me.

14. dendanskesimon

dendanskesimon Banned

Weeeeeeeeeell, Im not gonna mess with demons or anything. It would be ridiculous to do such a thing, without reading up on it for LITERALLY hundreds of hours.

spiritual satanism predates christianity by thousands of years though, and it does not say anything about not helping others. It seems more like a god with amisnomer according to modern christianity, and apparently he will only help you, and always be there when u need it as opposed to how christianity teaches usgod wont always be there to help you, which doesnt really make sense since god is apparently everywhere at once.

but if you guys read up on it, and not just write RIP (lol) its quite fascinating and Ill prob study it more in my spare time later

on the real tho i gotta go now and wont respond

15. antonlavey

antonlavey Banned

[​IMG]

16. bws foot soldier

bws foot soldier Banned

you're an idiot for even considering it

17. william rivera 3

william rivera 3 Banned

There have been a few NTers that posted some demonic stuff back in the day. Can't think of any in particular but he must have been banned.
    Anyone see Kampout Kid lately? [​IMG]

18. dendanskesimon

dendanskesimon Banned

thanks for backing up ur statement with evidence, buddy

Im looking for info so a statement like this doesnt mean Shhhhhhh to me lol, maybe if you supported it, you would be helping me

19. i r andre

i r andre Banned

You thought Detroit was a state...

20. antonlavey

antonlavey Banned

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

21. bwoodfolkgd74

bwoodfolkgd74

Laveyan satanism is not scary at all. I kind of respect the thought process behind it. still sort of silly tho.

theistic satanism, that's just playing yourself...

22. antonlavey

antonlavey Banned

And believing a bunch of folk-tales isn't silly?[​IMG]

23. bws foot soldier

bws foot soldier Banned

I accidentally put that in a post in a thread of "WHO TOOK THE BIGGEST L OF 08" And I said "Detroit as a state", in which Imeant to say Detroit as a whole. And some nutjob put it in his sig.

Um, and?

This falls in line with Freemasonry and all those other wacky witchcraft followings. Satanism, go mess with it, see what happens [​IMG], for your innocent families sake, I hope you don't

24. i r andre

i r andre Banned

Clearly you're not too bright and don't know what you're talking about, masonry and Satanism aren't in the same vein. You just sawa documentary on youtube and think that some how makes you enlightened. You don't know what you're talking about- period.

25. antonlavey

antonlavey Banned

Technically, isn't Christianity witchcraft?[​IMG]Christianity has its rituals that are supposed to illicit a supernatural response.