Satanism?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Satanism is the belief if helping others is a waste outside of your friends and family. Helping your friends and family is more of a benefit or something like that. Its interesting but it just says what 99.9% of people already do
O_RLY-Quite.jpg
laugh.gif

I knew you would show up here.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

you're an idiot for even considering it

You thought Detroit was a state...
I accidentally put that in a post in a thread of "WHO TOOK THE BIGGEST L OF 08" And I said "Detroit as a state", in which I meant to say Detroit as a whole. And some nutjob put it in his sig.

Um, and?

This falls in line with Freemasonry and all those other wacky witchcraft followings. Satanism, go mess with it, see what happens
ohwell.gif
, for your innocent families sake, I hope you don't
Clearly you're not too bright and don't know what you're talking about, masonry and Satanism aren't in the same vein. You just saw a documentary on youtube and think that some how makes you enlightened. You don't know what you're talking about- period.
Ok mr. Secret society. I dont' give an eff what you read, heard, think, believe, I've seen first hand what this ishh does, from personalexperience.

main reason for following something like this? - to be an a-hole

preach, some fools are in here are tryin to trick you the same way satan did to Adam.

laugh all you want, I stand by what I say and no amount of stonefaces or gifs are gonna change it.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

preach, these fools in here are tryin to trick you the same way satan did to Adam.

laugh all you want, I stand by what I say and no amount of stonefaces or gifs are gonna change it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I R Andre, explain your avy. What are you about? I know you're into masonry. What's your belief?

Although learning about different people, cultures, and religions always has been something I've liked to do. This is honestly one thing I don't see myself researching... I do want to read on it, but I would'nt know where to start. I am firmly Agnostic. I would definantly like to hear some point of views,or some places i could go to grasp an understanding without having to say any prayers and stuff like what was in the Lesser Key's of Solomon. I quicklyclosed that book... but I am always eager to learn about new things...

until then... I guess i'll just watch Carl Sagan videos...

preach, these fools in here are tryin to trick you the same way satan did to Adam.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I accidentally put that in a post in a thread of "WHO TOOK THE BIGGEST L OF 08" And I said "Detroit as a state", in which I meant to say Detroit as a whole. And some nutjob put it in his sig.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fam u took the biggest L of 08. just get over it & try to repair your intellectual credibility

Um, and?

This falls in line with Freemasonry and all those other wacky witchcraft followings. Satanism, go mess with it, see what happens
ohwell.gif
Clearly you're not too bright and don't know what you're talking about, masonry and Satanism aren't in the same vein. You just saw a documentary on youtube and think that some how makes you enlightened. You don't know what you're talking about- period.
Ok mr. Secret society. I dont' give an eff what you read, heard, think, believe, I've seen first hand what this ishh does, from personal experience.

Believe me I know a lot more than you do on this subject. You said Laveyan Satanism falls in line with Freemasonry when Laveyan satanistsdon't even believe in God or Satan, and the main requirement to be a Mason is that you believe in a God. You're just saying statements full of nonsenseand then vaguely allude to you having seen something first hand. Quite frankly- you're talking out of your @%*.

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

Laveyan satanism is not scary at all. I kind of respect the thought process behind it. still sort of silly tho.

theistic satanism, that's just playing yourself...

And believing a bunch of folk-tales isn't silly?
ohwell.gif

I never said that...

those folk tales you speak of are outrageous and 10x more silly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
and believing in a #%%!+!% snake in a tree make you smart and me a fool?

thats why im agnostic.

adam and eve would mean we are all products of incest. everytime i ask a christian person about this they say its a metaphor so you can understand the moralsof the story. which is all the bible is, a book of made up storys and morals like dr.suess

Originally Posted by Senor Fresco

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
and believing in a #%%!+!% snake in a tree make you smart and me a fool?

thats why im agnostic.

adam and eve would mean we are all products of incest. everytime i ask a christian person about this they say its a metaphor so you can understand the morals of the story. which is all the bible is, a book of made up storys and morals like dr.suess

Preach (no pun intended)

Laveyan satanism is not scary at all. I kind of respect the thought process behind it. still sort of silly tho.

ohwell.gif
Some true events become folk-tales because PEOPLE change the story over years.

I R Andre wrote:
But on a related note laveyan satanism is just glorified atheisism with rituals, and theistic satanism is just ******ed because it acknowledges that God isreal yet you choose to be on the losing side. Laveyan satanism is actually a pretty practical belief system if you read into it enough.

Pretty much sums it up

Actually the best use of satanism today is found in video games. Mainly JRPG's...

All those final fantasy summons, everything in the Persona series, Xenogears, etc. Squaresoft was heavy in that stuff back in the day and Atlus still is deepin it. You'd be surprised the satanic/religious undertones in many games these days...

Actually, Final Fantasy Tactics was officially blacklisted by the Catholic Church for heresy/satanic reasons
laugh.gif

I never get why Satan gets such a bad rap. After some number crunching, you see that God has killed over 2 Million people, Satan has only killed 10. On top ofthat, Satan shares those killings with God. Also, people who commit these horrible mass murders "in the name of God". Really? No offense to anyone,but God seems like a bigger (expletive deleted).

Originally Posted by cartune

ohwell.gif
So why aren't we worshipping Tinkerbell and The Wizard of Oz.

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

I never get why Satan gets such a bad rap. After some number crunching, you see that God has killed over 2 Million people, Satan has only killed 10. On top of that, Satan shares those killings with God. Also, people who commit these horrible mass murders "in the name of God". Really? No offense to anyone, but God seems like a bigger (expletive deleted).
God killed the entire planet at one point.
tired.gif

Um, and?

ohwell.gif
Ok mr. Secret society. I dont' give an eff what you read, heard, think, believe, I've seen first hand what this ishh does, from personal experience.

Believe me I know a lot more than you do on this subject. You said Laveyan Satanism falls in line with Freemasonry when Laveyan satanists don't even believe in God or Satan, and the main requirement to be a Mason is that you believe in a God. You're just saying statements full of nonsense and then vaguely allude to you having seen something first hand. Quite frankly- you're talking out of your @%*.
you-dont-get-none.jpg

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

I never get why Satan gets such a bad rap. After some number crunching, you see that God has killed over 2 Million people, Satan has only killed 10. On top of that, Satan shares those killings with God. Also, people who commit these horrible mass murders "in the name of God". Really? No offense to anyone, but God seems like a bigger (expletive deleted).

it's funny you say that,because if you look deeply you can interpret it this way:

Lucifer was a high angel,and the most beautiful if not mistaken. he works for god and supposedly becomes so vain he tries to overthrow heaven.

here is the thing, who is to say God didn't ask lucifer to prove a point. in essence he is only doing what god asked of him and in christianity's eyeshe is outcast and forsaken because he warred on heaven. it's a possibility God wanted to know who of the angels were truly on his side and he asked luciferto help him. so he obliges because he is following the word of god.
in the end God ends up being Good/Evil.

just a theory...

I don't buy christianities propaganda if that matters.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Actually the best use of satanism today is found in video games. Mainly JRPG's...

All those final fantasy summons, everything in the Persona series, Xenogears, etc. Squaresoft was heavy in that stuff back in the day and Atlus still is deep in it. You'd be surprised the satanic/religious undertones in many games these days...

Actually, Final Fantasy Tactics was officially blacklisted by the Catholic Church for heresy/satanic reasons
laugh.gif

Madden, NCAA 09 & NBA 2k9 FTW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

ohwell.gif
So why aren't we worshipping Tinkerbell and The Wizard of Oz.
Look man I've had this argument with my professor who studied religion. We always find that nonbelievers always use the Bible to support theirbeliefs just as much as people who have Christian belief. Believers use it to support their faith non believers call it fairy tells or just illogical My pointis that people wrote the bible people imperfect, egotistical, living, breathing, cant hold secrets, flesh. The Bible was written by people. The Bible hashistorically accurate facts in it you know things that actually happened. (dont wanna debate Im sure you will agree) However it has some things that dont makesince or make u go
grin.gif
or
eek.gif
but at the end of the day. All Im saying is stop using the Bible or any religiusbook to dismiss that religion. Cause it makes you sound just as loony as anybody who believes the Bible word for word

Nobody truly KNOWS what happens after life or the answer to other any religious debates thats why its called faith (im sure you are familiar with definition).Its alright to believe in what you believe in but dont look down on others like their being brianwashed or tricked into believing the greates con ever told.Because you dont know everything.

Back
Top Bottom