Satanism?

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

Laveyan satanism is not scary at all. I kind of respect the thought process behind it. still sort of silly tho.

theistic satanism, that's just playing yourself...

And believing a bunch of folk-tales isn't silly?
ohwell.gif
Some true events become folk-tales because PEOPLE change the story over years.
So why aren't we worshipping Tinkerbell and The Wizard of Oz.
Look man I've had this argument with my professor who studied religion. We always find that nonbelievers always use the Bible to support their beliefs just as much as people who have Christian belief. Believers use it to support their faith non believers call it fairy tells or just illogical My point is that people wrote the bible people imperfect, egotistical, living, breathing, cant hold secrets, flesh. The Bible was written by people. The Bible has historically accurate facts in it you know things that actually happened. (dont wanna debate Im sure you will agree) However it has some things that dont make since or make u go
grin.gif
or
eek.gif
but at the end of the day. All Im saying is stop using the Bible or any religius book to dismiss that religion. Cause it makes you sound just as loony as anybody who believes the Bible word for word

Nobody truly KNOWS what happens after life
or the answer to other any religious debates thats why its called faith (im sure you are familiar with definition). Its alright to believe in what you believe in but dont look down on others like their being brianwashed or tricked into believing the greates con ever told. Because you dont know everything.
I didn't even read this post but I agree with the following phrases.

Laveyan satanism is not scary at all. I kind of respect the thought process behind it. still sort of silly tho.

ohwell.gif
Look man I've had this argument with my professor who studied religion. We always find that nonbelievers always use the Bible to support their beliefs just as much as people who have Christian belief. Believers use it to support their faith non believers call it fairy tells or just illogical My point is that people wrote the bible people imperfect, egotistical, living, breathing, cant hold secrets, flesh. The Bible was written by people. The Bible has historically accurate facts in it you know things that actually happened. (dont wanna debate Im sure you will agree) However it has some things that dont make since or make u go
grin.gif
or
eek.gif
but at the end of the day. All Im saying is stop using the Bible or any religius book to dismiss that religion. Cause it makes you sound just as loony as anybody who believes the Bible word for word

Nobody truly KNOWS what happens after life or the answer to other any religious debates thats why its called faith (im sure you are familiar with definition). Its alright to believe in what you believe in but dont look down on others like their being brianwashed or tricked into believing the greates con ever told. Because you dont know everything.

okay i was going to say something similiar... but to all the Christians nt's why do u feel obligated to explain or defend christianity? Our religion isbased off of faith...can u explain how the world was created in 7 days...No. Theres always going to be things that contradict themselves in the Bible and thatdont make sense thats the main argument of non believers. They dont believe in God because the stories in the Bible cant be explained or make sense. News fla**** doesnt make sense not even to me and I'm a Christian... but im a Christian by faith and not by what can be explained scientifically...(cas we all knowhow "science" changes every couple of years) so i dont see the point in defending it or knocking it down for that matter.

Originally Posted by dreaface

ohwell.gif
grin.gif
or
eek.gif

Nobody truly KNOWS what happens after life or the answer to other any religious debates thats why its called faith (im sure you are familiar with definition). Its alright to believe in what you believe in but dont look down on others like their being brianwashed or tricked into believing the greates con ever told. Because you dont know everything.

okay i was going to say something similiar... but to all the Christians nt's why do u feel obligated to explain or defend christianity? Our religion is based off of faith...can u explain how the world was created in 7 days...No. Theres always going to be things that contradict themselves in the Bible and that dont make sense thats the main argument of non believers. They dont believe in God because the stories in the Bible cant be explained or make sense. News flash it doesnt make sense not even to me and I'm a Christian... but im a Christian by faith and not by what can be explained scientifically...(cas we all know how "science" changes every couple of years) so i dont see the point in defending it or knocking it down for that matter.
Exactly
smokin.gif

I can't lie. I'm interested. But the type of person I seem to become is the person who gets deep into things, the kind that goes farther than most.I'm pretty sure if I even explore or look into satanism, I'll uncover something that would be best left alone.

I also have a tendency to be able to influence others...

Religion is a Militant Force where it's soldiers are rewarded with hope and punished with Damnation in the afterlife

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

I never get why Satan gets such a bad rap. After some number crunching, you see that God has killed over 2 Million people, Satan has only killed 10. On top of that, Satan shares those killings with God. Also, people who commit these horrible mass murders "in the name of God". Really? No offense to anyone, but God seems like a bigger (expletive deleted).

That's the irony of Lucas F. Killings in the name of "God" were actually done falsely. Jesus is a made up name.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Satan didn't trick Adam, he tricked Even who in turn used Adam's trust to trick him.

Na Bo, no one tricked Adam. He went into it willingly. Cause he's a G.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rtz13

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Satan didn't trick Adam, he tricked Even who in turn used Adam's trust to trick him.

Na Bo, no one tricked Adam. He went into it willingly. Cause he's a G.
pimp.gif
Free-will+personal responsibility=Satanist principles........Adam and Eve (fictional characters) ate the apples because they wanted to,"Satan" had nothing to do with it.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

I never get why Satan gets such a bad rap. After some number crunching, you see that God has killed over 2 Million people, Satan has only killed 10. On top of that, Satan shares those killings with God. Also, people who commit these horrible mass murders "in the name of God". Really? No offense to anyone, but God seems like a bigger (expletive deleted).

it's funny you say that,because if you look deeply you can interpret it this way:

Lucifer was a high angel,and the most beautiful if not mistaken. he works for god and supposedly becomes so vain he tries to overthrow heaven.

here is the thing, who is to say God didn't ask lucifer to prove a point. in essence he is only doing what god asked of him and in christianity's eyes he is outcast and forsaken because he warred on heaven. it's a possibility God wanted to know who of the angels were truly on his side and he asked lucifer to help him. so he obliges because he is following the word of god.
in the end God ends up being Good/Evil.

just a theory...

I don't buy christianities propaganda if that matters.
Satan is only as evil as you fear him to be. God is only as good as you fear him to be. I believe your theory is close. Only you underestimatethe goals between the two.

Also the world is suppose to end when the Son of God is resurrected to fight Lucifer from taking over the world as his own. That day will never come until allthe people of the world unite as One great consciousness...Because the world is corrupt enough already, why would Satan want to end that? He can sit back andlet the people do his job, hence why I think your theory is close, to him not being evil.

The concept of "evil" is relative and the word is used so arbitrarily.

There really is no single empirical meaning.

Originally Posted by dreaface

okay i was going to say something similiar... but to all the Christians nt's why do u feel obligated to explain or defend christianity? Our religion is based off of faith...can u explain how the world was created in 7 days...No. Theres always going to be things that contradict themselves in the Bible and that dont make sense thats the main argument of non believers. They dont believe in God because the stories in the Bible cant be explained or make sense. News flash it doesnt make sense not even to me and I'm a Christian... but im a Christian by faith and not by what can be explained scientifically...(cas we all know how "science" changes every couple of years) so i dont see the point in defending it or knocking it down for that matter.

but why is blind faith good? Why make a virtue out of not thinking?

Am I reading that rite? Some of you want to summon spirits? Wow.

Crowely did a ritual to summon spirits but never finish the ritual. That house is now haunted and that house is located close to the lake where the supposeLoch ness is seen.

What is this book of Solomon?

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

you're an idiot for even considering it

preach, these fools in here are tryin to trick you the same way satan did to Adam.

laugh all you want, I stand by what I say and no amount of stonefaces or gifs are gonna change it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
What's the stonefaces for? You obviously don't know what you're talking about... Satan didn't even trick Adam... He tricked Eve.Adam knew what he was doing.

Kinda shot yourself in the foot with that one...

stay away from that soloman book....just looked it up on wiki.......why ask/invite demons?? crazy

This topic is a mess. It's great you guys want to share your views on religion but some of you defending chrisitanity seem to know nothing of the othersaid religions, let alone your own. Talk about blind faith.... Also dude said don't use the bible(the very basis for Christianity) against Christianity? UmLol?

All these spirit and ghost stories/demon talk.... is there any certainty of the existence of these things???

Summoning? Magical snakes? Spirits? Ghosts? Inviting demons? If I wasn't mistaken I would think I walked in on a bunch of nerds playing Magic: TheGathering in the back of a comic book store. Where are the invincibility cloaks and swords?

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

This topic is a mess. It's great you guys want to share your views on religion but some of you defending chrisitanity seem to know nothing of the other said religions, let alone your own. Talk about blind faith.... Also dude said don't use the bible(the very basis for Christianity) against Christianity? Um Lol?
lol u obviously didnt read the whole thing so its worthless cause u probably wont read all of this either

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

All these spirit and ghost stories/demon talk.... is there any certainty of the existence of these things???
People say they seen ghosts, People say they seen aliens People haven't seen dinosaurs just the remains but we're "Positive"they existed

Back
Top Bottom