Saw a Fellow NTer at an event.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i dont understand why people dont say hello when they see them but instead make posts about it.
i saw you on the train one time, i was like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
then you got off
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

i dont understand why people dont say hello when they see them but instead make posts about it.
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
then you got off
tired.gif
lol what train
laugh.gif
it was a while ago, i don't remember where i was going but i think it was the e. i kept staring at you trying to figure out if it was reallyyou, it was real weird seeing an nter in real life almost like spotting a celebrity
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

it wasnt the black dude on mtv right who was on tru life

roll.gif
that dude messing with the two chicks? didn't he stop @ ontario mills?

it was real weird seeing an nter in real life almost like spotting a celebrity
laugh.gif
yeah man i know how you feel...
laugh.gif

i was like
eek.gif
nerd.gif
when i saw a NT'er...

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
then you got off
tired.gif
lol what train
laugh.gif
it was a while ago, i don't remember where i was going but i think it was the e. i kept staring at you trying to figure out if it was really you, it was real weird seeing an nter in real life almost like spotting a celebrity
laugh.gif

probably i take the e all the time. pics of you?

LOL IT was me. im from los osos high school. i was wearing the purple Vneck and grey adiddas. dude asked me if i was dirty hahahhaha

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

1st rule of niketalk. you dont talk about niketalk outside of niketalk.

I was at the car dealership getting my oil changed/check up. I brought my laptop because there's nothing to do and they have Wi-Fi. So I'm browsing NThoping to catch some lulz and two dudes who looked like they work at the dealership walk behind me and look over my shoulder. One of the recognizes thefamiliar black and red NT layout and in an excited voice he says "Hey that's NikeTalk! I go on that site all the time!"

So I close out the window, turn around and with a stone-face I say to him "What's NikeTalk?"

He looked puzzled and said "oh I thought you were on this website. Nevermind"

Then I turn back to my laptop and continue browsing NT.

I see nt'ers all the time and don't say anything. A few that I do know personally thats different.

Originally Posted by GhengesK

I was at the car dealership getting my oil changed/check up. I brought my laptop because there's nothing to do and they have Wi-Fi. So I'm browsing NT hoping to catch some lulz and two dudes who looked like they work at the dealership walk behind me and look over my shoulder. One of the recognizes the familiar black and red NT layout and in an excited voice he says "Hey that's NikeTalk! I go on that site all the time!"

So I close out the window, turn around and with a stone-face I say to him "What's NikeTalk?"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I see nt'ers all the time and don't say anything. A few that I do know personally thats different.

I see dudes all the time at the UW, but I make it a point to not say hello. Dudes be givin me the ooooh, I bet he's on NT look too.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

haha, i just watched this after that trueblue3s vid
Forgot all about those vids.

They can pretty much thank us and a few other sites for helping them get their own show.
laugh.gif

I was at the car dealership getting my oil changed/check up. I brought my laptop because there's nothing to do and they have Wi-Fi. So I'm browsing NT hoping to catch some lulz and two dudes who looked like they work at the dealership walk behind me and look over my shoulder. One of the recognizes the familiar black and red NT layout and in an excited voice he says "Hey that's NikeTalk! I go on that site all the time!"

roll.gif

Run into NTers all the time...

Last time was NCTwin @ the Street Fighter IV launch party in Downtown LA.

Realized it was him when he posted pics on here and it looked like he was postin' up @ the same spot/angle I was at.

Talked to the dude and everything, but I was too drunk, I don't even remember his face. I just remember glasses.
laugh.gif

That dude aint no real NTer...real NTers don't know what NT is in real life
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom