Saw a Fellow NTer at an event.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by you go boy

it wasnt the black dude on mtv right who was on tru life

roll.gif
that dude messing with the two chicks? didn't he stop @ ontario mills?
I seen that dude @ csun last semester
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GhengesK

I was at the car dealership getting my oil changed/check up. I brought my laptop because there's nothing to do and they have Wi-Fi. So I'm browsing NT hoping to catch some lulz and two dudes who looked like they work at the dealership walk behind me and look over my shoulder. One of the recognizes the familiar black and red NT layout and in an excited voice he says "Hey that's NikeTalk! I go on that site all the time!"

So I close out the window, turn around and with a stone-face I say to him "What's NikeTalk?"

He looked puzzled and said "oh I thought you were on this website. Nevermind"

Then I turn back to my laptop and continue browsing NT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GhengesK

I was at the car dealership getting my oil changed/check up. I brought my laptop because there's nothing to do and they have Wi-Fi. So I'm browsing NT hoping to catch some lulz and two dudes who looked like they work at the dealership walk behind me and look over my shoulder. One of the recognizes the familiar black and red NT layout and in an excited voice he says "Hey that's NikeTalk! I go on that site all the time!"

So I close out the window, turn around and with a stone-face I say to him "What's NikeTalk?"

He looked puzzled and said "oh I thought you were on this website. Nevermind"

Then I turn back to my laptop and continue browsing NT.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Probably stays in the Jordan forum...

come on do you really want random people walking up to you and making awkward situations. that is why i wouldnt post my face on here like that. every one innyc that is into sneakers, post or lurks. ive been surprise in school people who casually like sneakers have talk to me about nt i get the
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
face. I be like yeah i know about it. i lurk once in the blue. when in reality im semi addicted to this place.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom