Saw a spirit?

so its like 3 am im going home after a long night of work and as im walking to my door i see a gray/white cat this is very odd as i do not have a cat

anyways as i approach closer to this cat it goes down my porch steps away from me and this area is completely sealed off so it should be trapped right when i look over the steps there is nothing
eek.gif
all this happened in a few seconds timeframe so im just bugging out cause it literally had nowhere to go and what i saw was a real cat it wasnt hollow like i expect a ghost to be

so im not sure what to make of this i dont know if this is my guardian angel in the form of a cat or if its a bad omen

or its just literally a ghost cat
nerd.gif

there has to be some sort of native american folk lore or something that can make sense of this

Anyone else find it really cool that these ghost stories are all at night or past dark. These forms of energy or what we call spirits are so unknown to us that they frighten us. I imagine in a few hundred years we will discover these spirits are producing special energy that we can use to run the world on. And people will look back at us and see Paranormal Activity and laugh how we were scared of these things.

It was probably just a cat you ding dong.
ya cause a cat just vanishes into thin air .....
laugh.gif

the cat had no where to go once it went down those steps unless it can go through walls like kitty from x-men....

its like walking into a classroom with 1 door as the exit/entrance and seeing someone sitting down and when you go near them you turn back to look at the door and turn back and they are gone.....

ya cause a cat just vanishes into thin air .....:lol:

the cat had no where to go once it went down those steps unless it can go through walls like kitty from x-men....

its like walking into a classroom with 1 door as the exit/entrance and seeing someone sitting down and when you go near them you turn back to look at the door and turn back and they are gone.....

You live in a dome? :lol:

Cat's can jump hella high, like if a human could jump onto the roof of a 2 story house, prolly even higher.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom