Saw my first ufo vol. damn son

Never actually seen a UFO, I think.(Appearently I lived RIGHT outside the UFO sighting capital of the the world. Gulf Breezr, Fl)

One night, doe, I was awoken by the stranges twirling/swooshing noise and some bright lights outside my window.

Needless to say, I didnt look out the window. I seen that movie before, I know what happens.

Was walking to my car and lookimg at the sky and see a silver thing appear for like 1.3 seconds then it dissappears

I wasnt on any drugs and ufo is the only thing that i can come to logically.

Have yall seen any or even better took any pics or vids?
I saw the same thing when I was a little kid.

Seen one with my homeboy over 15 years ago in Brooklyn...

We were sober and the entire thing lasted 3-5 seconds...

Had crazy lights made no sound and vanished at rapid speed..

And the Air Force has been prototyping saucers for quite some time.

us101.jpg

airforce_saucer.jpg

Its kinda my feeling about ghosts... like I believe in Ghosts and UFO's, do I actually want them to come holla at me in my bed at 3:00am?? Nah, i'm good.

Because if it was larger and you could see what it was then it would be an identified flying object
thats not the point of my post though. Whether its identified or unidentified.

Either way what ever it is is small.

i gotta see it to believe it

If you ever seen an UFO, your eyes will be glued to the sky for the rest of your life.

I've seen at least 3 in my lifetime. I would like to emphasize that I've seen 3 Unidentified Flying Objects and not necessarily aliens. Its wired go talk about due to skepticism.

There very may have been a logical explanation for what I have witnessed, but these stories are plentiful.

Last edited:
Seen one with my homeboy over 15 years ago in Brooklyn...

We were sober and the entire thing lasted 3-5 seconds...

Had crazy lights made no sound and vanished at rapid speed..
YO!!!

Same exact experience b, except me and the homies are drinking beer  in a empty field hanging by the car. Suddenly orange lights shoot up into the sky and then vanish. It was like 3 or 4 of the lights and it just vanished into the air. We are not alone b

man this a weird/touchy subject...... it's well documented by pilots seeing stuff they can't explain. I don't want to get into the subject to much. I'm a firm believer that nasa/government are definitely hiding stuff from us. This could all be some type of space plankton or critters.  But we then have these footage's from nasa sts mission cutting footage's, tampering with the video images and distorting the video with the fuzziness.

here's some of the best footage from sts- 80 mission....enjoy

Last edited:
OP said he seen his 1st UFO like that **** is a normal, everyday, coming-of-age experience 
laugh.gif

I'm sure life exists outside of this planet, but ****** really still believe aliens are just hiding in the sky, posted up behind clouds and buildings and then disappearing when we look up?
laugh.gif

Its kinda my feeling about ghosts... like I believe in Ghosts and UFO's, do I actually want them to come holla at me in my bed at 3:00am?? Nah, i'm good.

As far as ghosts go there's no record of a ghost ever killing anyone that I know of. I ain't fraid of no ghost.

I remember about three years ago me and my sister were outside and saw these orange orbs, maybe 20-30 of them, just flying in these sky. They were all flying in the same direction, but we're kind of just floating out of sync. Idk how to explain it but it was just very strange and I'll never forget that in my life. I remember being high as **** and happy somebody was there to see what I saw so people didn't think I was losing my mind :lol:

Turns out people all over the world have been seeing these things. Trippy as hell but very cool.

Came in to talk about something serious.

Then saw who the OP was.

Back
Top Bottom