Saw This On 23isBack.com..........

Originally Posted by Spradley

its a fact that some1 will copp these. as much as we dont like em, people always buys em.
They sell because the average sneaker buyer doesn't know an original from a retro from a fusion from a Spizike from a True Flight from an AF1, etc.  All they know is, "sweet!  I gotsa' pair of Air Jordans!!"  It's all the same to them because the vast majority of buyers are not fanatics that understand there was an original signature series, and then a bunch of crappy bi-products to supplement the line.

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by authentic354

OCTOBER
? - AJ 10 Fusion - White/Blk/Steel
OH MY GOD! NOOO!!! 
ruining another classic
smh.gif

there's always room for fusion jordans in a footlocker stock room lol

Why I still get a little sick at my stomach when I see the fusions I will never know.  Shouldn't I be getting immune to the AF trash?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by Spradley

its a fact that some1 will copp these. as much as we dont like em, people always buys em.
They sell because the average sneaker buyer doesn't know an original from a retro from a fusion from a Spizike from a True Flight from an AF1, etc.  All they know is, "sweet!  I gotsa' pair of Air Jordans!!"  It's all the same to them because the vast majority of buyers are not fanatics that understand there was an original signature series, and then a bunch of crappy bi-products to supplement the line.

I couldn't have said it any better. Just hearing the word FUSION makes me shiver. I just wish JB would stop making them but I guess some people buy them. FUSION what??? No thanks.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

yeah, i was wonderin about the black/wht ii's as well as the wht/blk/red pro strongs

this must be a joke JB i can not believe this shoe man they have gone to far with this one i think i might wear them in the mud if someone game me them

They showed us the Fusion 10s in the meeting I attended last month. Not a good looking shoe at all. Though fortunately, Jordan Brand said it will be there last Fusions. For now at least, until they retro them a few years from now
laugh.gif
. They also showed us 2's in different colors such as..red, yellow, green, black, and blue. He said the only ones that were confirmed for release were the black and white one. They wasn't sure about the other colors.

Originally Posted by reigillm

i just puke in my mouth and swallowed it....
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

me too... if only people would stop buying FUSIONS... but alas... youngsters want weird stuff and as long as the green bills keep stacking up for JB these monsters will roam the earth free, eating shelves at the outlets

Back
Top Bottom