Say A Prayer For My Grandpa May He RIP

just got diagnosed with Lymphoma ... we dont know the extent of it yet but its best to start early with the spiritual healing ...

edit...

well tonight my grandfather lost his battle with cancer ... took us by surprise because he was doing so well after his first round of chemo ... the 2nd rd onwednesday did him in ... i know hes in a better place now but it hasnt hit me yet ...

rip gramps ...

My prayers are with you FAM, keep your head up.

Just lost my Grandfather 2 months back, Bone Marrow cancer.....RIP James H. Edwards

lost my G.G. a few years back to cancer
frown.gif

hold ya head fam pause....just pray on it and I'll make sure your Grandad is in my prayers

well tonight my grandfather lost his battle with cancer ... took us by surprise because he was doing so well after his first round of chemo ... the 2nd rd onwednesday did him in ... i know hes in a better place now but it hasnt hit me yet ...

rip gramps ...

Sorry man, I lost my Grandpa last year. Keep your head up and stay strong. God Bless.

Sorry to hear that, R.I.P.
frown.gif

I'm in the same situation with one of my grandpas too (the other one passed more than 10 years ago)- he's been in a coma for a few months now and thesituation's looking bleak.

Cancer is horrible..its claimed many in my fam including my grandfather, grandmother, and the end of 06 it took my mother. Chemo is tough as well. My motherdidn't even make it through the 2nd week of treatment..happened very suddenly. I understand what your going through man. I will say a prayer for your fam,and keep your head up and remember the good times you shared.

RIP to your grandfather. Keep your head up fam.

I too lost my grandfather to cancer too back in Feb. He was doing well too with chemo but not until he still had the cancer still spreading in him.

Back
Top Bottom