SAY HELLO TO THE G.I. JOE PACK - PIX!!!!!!

Quote:
I dont care how much you like GI JOE, those blow.
a9vin8.jpg
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

21kfjat.jpg
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

snakeeyes was always my fav character. you kiddies need to be in the 90's to understand.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

lol @ the yellowed midsole comments. im sure they wanted to incorporate a military tan in the shoe somehow, but damn. they have atleast 5 out of place colors.. Too much gray and too little tan imo. they just need a more solid blending if they really want the military look to thrive

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

such an easy pass. Not feeling any of them.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

all way over done for me.
Should have been much more subtle.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

no thanks. the sc's are alright, but why use a yellowed midsole? a grey or white would look much better imo.

I won't be buying any, but the Trainer SC's aren't bad.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Garbage
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

the transformer pack doo-doos on this
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Man this is a G.I. no for me the idea of the pack is great idea but just the execution is off it makes me wonder what kind of pack will be next? The power ranger pack :smh:
smh.gif

I don't know. I kinda like those low's and those Trainers. Those Vandals are ugly as hell though.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

yucky poo! I'm not feeling the connection..please insert another quarter and try again!
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Back
Top Bottom