SAY HELLO TO THE G.I. JOE PACK - PIX!!!!!!

Those Trainers are serious.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

wack
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

how are those a gi joe pack? they don't look character specific or even special team specific. no crimson guard, tiger force, slaughters marauders, cobrala, etc.. They should have a shoe in cobra commander colors (darwins), destro colors (air shake ndstrukt), snake eyes colors and storm shadow colors (rifts orair go lwp).

Well, that doesn't bring back any childhood memories. Camo print... on SNEAKERS? What's next, a talking banana?

Piggybacking off of other people's intellectual property isn't creative. They've done it to death now and, honestly, as much money as Nike hasit's just shameful that they don't actually pay to license these properties. They want DESPERATELY for us to market these as the "GI JOEPACK," but if we don't - no one will. They're not allowed to "officially" call it the GI Joe pack. Sure, they'll tell that to allthe blog sites and anyone "unofficial," but if you see hasbro around... shhhhh it's just called the sail/mint/safety orange trainer SC.

Honestly, we should black out these pack names and stop giving Nike a free ride. Do something creative for crying out loud or, failing that, do your owndamned marketing for a change.

This is lazy on all fronts. They don't market it; we do. They don't come up with an original idea; they steal something that's already popular.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Well, that doesn't bring back any childhood memories. Camo print... on SNEAKERS? What's next, a talking banana?

Piggybacking off of other people's intellectual property isn't creative. They've done it to death now and, honestly, as much money as Nike has it's just shameful that they don't actually pay to license these properties. They want DESPERATELY for us to market these as the "GI JOE PACK," but if we don't - no one will. They're not allowed to "officially" call it the GI Joe pack. Sure, they'll tell that to all the blog sites and anyone "unofficial," but if you see hasbro around... shhhhh it's just called the sail/mint/safety orange trainer SC.

Honestly, we should black out these pack names and stop giving Nike a free ride. Do something creative for crying out loud or, failing that, do your own damned marketing for a change.

This is lazy on all fronts. They don't market it; we do. They don't come up with an original idea; they steal something that's already popular.

agreed 110%

Back
Top Bottom