+#!*! say Weezy make it rain, I say +#!*! I AIN'T GOD

This song was brought up in the Jay-Z diss thread so I had to make a post for how  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
it is

Most overrated song ever because of that diss...Come on, Freekey and Jha Jha? Wayne went in tho

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Most overrated song ever because of that diss...Come on, Freekey and Jha Jha? Wayne went in tho

People play the song after Wayne finishes?
I've never heard what lies after waynes verse......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Made that mistake once, never again

sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
1 of the hardest verses dude has spit on a mixtape. My fave is prolly
"if I ain't good lookin you can bet my chick is" is on my facebook quotes list, too.

I'm sayin though
roll.gif

Wayne bo-died this track 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

This is really "
sick.gif
" to ya'll?

Average as hell.
eyes.gif

Yeah, I associate this song with when he started falling off. You can tell he was geeked on this one. 
laugh.gif

Are y'all serious? Or is this a like a Lil B "we like him but only as a joke" type steez? Cause honestly....this song is about as average as it gets. If he wrote his rhymes down, he would have wrote this verse in Rose Art crayons

-The Juice

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Chill, he ain't go THAT hard.
Exactly

Yal are just connecting this with positive memories of the past. Nostalgia. This verse is average as average could be. I used to love this %!% back in my high school days but now im like ehhh.

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Are y'all serious? Or is this a like a Lil B "we like him but only as a joke" type steez? Cause honestly....this song is about as average as it gets. If he wrote his rhymes down, he would have wrote this verse in Rose Art crayons

-The Juice

Wit Wayne you cant focus so much on the lyrics

His passion, delivery, and emotion is what makes it
pimp.gif

I seen him perform this live when he was on the syrup and on stage dude was gone
sick.gif
He was talking bout "excuse me yall I just had a full cup and im gone" he actually almost fell off stage

Then this song came on and he spazzed
sick.gif

See,this is what's confusing me. People say he's fallen off from this point, but he's spitting the same type verses on C4..

Maybe its just me

^might be just u. Cuz thats so far from the truth

No where in that verse do hear that big sean/ drake flow that wayne cant spit a verse without using.

No where in that verse do u hear, lifes a b_, we in the buildin_, the f is for_, etc that wayne cant go a song without mentioning

old rappers better stay off tour.. you 44, i gotta 44, im 24... i could merk u . and come home when im 44 .

whaaat.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

See,this is what's confusing me. People say he's fallen off from this point, but he's spitting the same type verses on C4..

Maybe its just me
Not just you. Like I said, this was one of the first songs I noticed he had visibly fallen off. And yes, he is still spitting this same type of nonsense. 

Back
Top Bottom