Say what you want...Gucci doin it, Fake Jewels and All

tired.gif

i could have sworn rappers get money off shows...
name one rapper doin more shows than gucci..
im from cleveland and buddy is always here. u liable to catch gucci 3 times in one summer. not to mention CO, Cincy,Dayton,Toledo. thats just ohio imagine downsouth.
i think NT belives that if you dont have pharrel/jigga/ye money them u just broke. he got some paper, hell its dudes in the streets who got six figures.

All *+$@#% is lame as hell.

If you don't like him oh well thats your opinion.

People ain't gotta hate him because you do.

Mya is so fine though
pimp.gif

Gucci putting in work
pimp.gif

NT is too salty. Like Dude has spent every dime and burned every dollar he has every made. NT Loves to count other people's money. Even fake jewelry likethat costs some coins, that 95% of NT aint got
laugh.gif

I never seen so many dudes straight up just say another N_ is ugly. Not used to that heavy a judgment passed on the next man's actual looks.

Gucci!!! is that dude. Hate him if you want; he may not be a lyricist, but he still makes certified bangers.

Mya is still fine
pimp.gif

Not trying to preach but...

A black man is like a women in a lot of way....

The way a women gets jealous over another women is the same way a lot of Black dudes get over another black man.

This thread is just a prime example. Like dudes in here know nothing about this guy except what he raps and yall see him with a bad broad and its automatic"she with him bc _."

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Gucci Mane is an ugly dude
If he didnt have money, Mya wouldn't even acknowledge him

Money?????
roll.gif
x
smh.gif
Gucci mane aiint got not money. none of his albums are platinum selling, nor are his mixtapes (lol at mixtapes). He probably coked her up or Mya is treading Jump Off territories. lol

Money????? look at his Bart simpson chain and look at Nigo's (Nigoldeneys's) Jewels and tell me the difference. lol **** Gucci mane cant touch even touch Verbal from the teriyaki boys

indifferent.gif

This guy over here talking like he is Gucci' Mane's financial advisor. Do you even know how much rappers make off appearances?

dont know why dudes be hatin so hard on him hes makin money and puts out very good quality music what did he do to you?

Gucci does brag about trickin off in his songs but still

smh.gif
@ all the hate on another man for pullin a
pimp.gif
broad

smh.gif
@ cats thinking Gucci is broke, dude bout to get boukoo off show money

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Gucci Mane is an ugly dude
If he didnt have money, Mya wouldn't even acknowledge him

Money?????
roll.gif
x
smh.gif
Gucci mane aiint got not money. none of his albums are platinum selling,

indifferent.gif

This guy over here talking like he is Gucci' Mane's financial advisor. Do you even know how much rappers make off appearances?

you probably believed cam really signed a 400 mill liquor deal also
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom