Say word this woman tackled the Pope?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I am pretty sure if you tackle the pope, especially during a Christmas Mass, your going straight to hell
laugh.gif

you really think she believes in hell?
laugh.gif

I am against religion but that is just crazy. No need for violence in that manner. That is just stupid.

Originally Posted by TylerTrent

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Devil is that you?

just what i was thinking..

If this is what the ultimate battle between good and evil has come to, then things have really gotten lame. Why did god create satan again? Was he bored?

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by TylerTrent

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Devil is that you?

just what i was thinking..

If this is what the ultimate battle between good and evil has come to, then things have really gotten lame. Why did god create satan again? Was he bored?
Dawg this is just the beginning. Wait until the Devil takes over Ray Lewis... we wont be laughing about a tackle then
ohwell.gif

i read that the same woman tried the same thing last year but wasn't as successful. Smh@ this yearly ritual
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

crazy.... security was def lacking right there.. step it up... if that was on the Pres, secret service woulda uzi-ed her up before she touched him

true

but at the same time you think they going to shoot someone at christmas mass infront of the pope and the world?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I am pretty sure if you tackle the pope, especially during a Christmas Mass, your going straight to hell
laugh.gif

Why? He's just a person.

great idea, poor execution

hit em with one of these and he'll be bound to drop his magical staff

nickfergusonandebenezerekubancausefliphr8.gif

alwilsonvsrickywilliams2tv1.gif

jammerhit8vtwm5.gif

5ne1.gif

and for funsies

1241261617_football-fail.gif

NT you don't see?! This is a sign that the world is gonna end. She's single handedly taking down Catholics. Jews are next.

Originally Posted by kien

great idea, poor execution

hit em with one of these and he'll be bound to drop his magical staff

and for funsies

1241261617_football-fail.gif
You forgot the one
2livg28.gif

Back
Top Bottom