Say word zombies can run now? Vol. Brad Pitt's upcoming film "World War Z"

Dude that came out the whip, though.

frown.gif

Thats not anywhere near what I was hoping for from this movie 
tired.gif

I was hoping for the slow moving, psychological warfare type zombies.
Hearing the moans of millions of zombies making their way to the stronghold and watching people break down type of zombie war. More like the book.
That seizure thing is lame as hell too
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

ehhh zombies been could run. check out george a. romero's flicks. or hell even zombieland.

cant wait for this tho, even tho that %**% looks kind stupid, zombie flicks are some of my favorite.

indifferent.gif

Its fiction they can do whatever the director wants
30t6p3b.gif

"Harry Potter's wearing red robes now? Alert the masses"

man, i'd rather have the slow, resident evil zombies over the fast, 28 days later zombies any day... LOL

That's nothing like the book, the book really made the numbers and tenaciousness the zombies number one strength. They better not !%%+ this movie up.

I do not remember them turning that quick in the book. I hope they do it justice
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

man, i'd rather have the slow, resident evil zombies over the fast, 28 days later zombies any day... LOL

laugh.gif
Zombies had a 4.3 40 yd dash.
But dude put on his best performance lol...sons name probably wont even pop up in the credits

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I do not remember them turning that quick in the book. I hope they do it justice
ohwell.gif

They didn't, and definitely not like that.
They were infected, then depending on where they were bitten it could take days for them to fall into a coma, die, and a few hours later rise as zombies. So much potential to build drama and suspense wasted
30t6p3b.gif

I was really looking forward to that Yonkers scene
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

indifferent.gif

Its fiction they can do whatever the director wants
30t6p3b.gif

"Harry Potter's wearing red robes now? Alert the masses"
^ My thougts exactly.

Back
Top Bottom