Sayings That Don't Make Sense vol. lol wut?

Im at the bar ...I'll start
"Liquor before beer your in the clear,
Beer b4 liquor you'll never b sicker" .....

It's not "logic", it's based on observation. If you drink a lot of beer before liquor the liquor tends to sit in ur stomach for a longer time causing problems=vomit
If u drink a lot then u drink a lot and you're gonna vomit regardless ..and I must add I have drank beer before liquor and I have been sicker bro

It's not "logic", it's based on observation. If you drink a lot of beer before liquor the liquor tends to sit in ur stomach for a longer time causing problems=vomit
this is false though. it doesn't make you more sick. just saying that saying is for people who can't handle theirs. 

this is false though. it doesn't make you more sick. just saying that saying is for people who can't handle theirs. 

My cousin :lol:
Well be like hey let's take a shot and he's like no way I had 2 coors lights
:rofl:

Clearly if you're a ranging alcoholic this doesn't apply to you.  It's not false, the same principle applies to why you should never mix diary with alcohol. Do me a favor go chug a cup of milk then take 4 shots of vodka and tell me how it went.

Sounds like the next viral challenge

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

Two heads are better than one

Laughter is the best medicine

Save for a rainy day

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer

Turn that frown upside-down

When people on the phone ask "do you mind if i put you on hold"  ... it doesn't matter if you say yes or no.  they will put you on hold. 

Clearly if you're a ranging alcoholic this doesn't apply to you.  It's not false, the same principle applies to why you should never mix diary with alcohol. Do me a favor go chug a cup of milk then take 4 shots of vodka and tell me how it went.

Sounds like the next viral challenge

That's the Mobb Deep challenge
"It's like mixing vodka and milk, I'm going out blasting"

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

"I could care less".

So you care a little?

"Better to love & have lost, then to never have loved at all".

Dude who said this must've never lost someone who they loved with every fiber of their being. Which segways to the next saying that doesn't make an iota of sense.

"Time heals all wounds".
Um, no. Some things happen in people's lives that they can never get over. The mind, to protect its sanity, will create coping mechanisms, but the pain will never, ever go away.

|I

Last edited:
It's a doggy dog world out there
roll.gif

The phrase is "dog eat dog world" not doggy dog

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom