Sbarro's pizza appreciation post.

lol at this thread. gotta cop a sbarro slice on release day!
laugh.gif
 You know it fam. That was nine or ten years ago though 
frown.gif

the only place to get pizza in the mall...

it okay, not the best.

I always save my receipt to do the online survey...

Free slice on the next visit

pimp.gif

If you guys are at the mall sometime while Sbarros is closing, hit them up to grab a slice for cheap. I remember doing that and got a slice for I think two bucks.

:rofl: :rofl:

Little Caesars is better FOH

At least the Hot N Readys are hot.

Sbarro's chills under a damb lamp for hours. :x

Even fresh it's just aight. Their pizza doesn't justify the price AT ALL.
This. I used to always eat at Sbarro's in the mall, until one day I asked for pepperoni she took a slice of cheese from under the lamp, applied pepperonis and popped it in the microwave. Haven't been back since.

Sbarro is trash and like $5 a slice. This has to be a joke. The only reason people go there is usually because it's the only pizza place in malls.

Sbarro is trash and like $5 a slice. This has to be a joke. The only reason people go there is usually because it's the only pizza place in malls.
I would choose Sbarro over most other pizza joints. I just like the taste.

But the Sbarro I always ate at moved from its own store in the mall to some random stand in the food court. 
frown.gif

I guess to people who aren't from the Northeast maybe Sbarro must seem like pretty good pizza?  I don't know though - I moved to Denver last year and even the pizza out here is better than Sbarros.  I remember being at the Short Hills Mall when I was a kid and getting that hot food buffet at Sbarros (the one that's pay by the pound) - ended up costing like $9 for some lasagna and salad - my mom was heated...

Sbarro? Lil ceasars? I eat them but I'd never mention them in a real pizza conversation.

Pretty much. As far as BIG chains go....Papa Gino's >

I have a cousin who works at Pizza Hut... he told me they spray down all the pizzas with silicon emulsifier to preserve the cheese :x :x :x

:rofl: :rofl: at the Little Ceasers mention. That mess tastes like the box that it comes in. Only thing keeping that place open are $5 pizza and people on their last options :lol:

Pizza hut japan tho

View media item 305885
Straight munchie heaven.

But real talk the best pizza i ever had was in naples italy.
Margarita pizza. The cheese is like huge round motz slices.

Back
Top Bottom