26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

these are going to be available for public purchase on methamphibian.com this sunday Nov 11.

34.jpg

35.jpg

this set will be available to the public on Nov 30th

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

inquiries:
info@royalefam.com
info@methamphibian.com

---
www.methamphibian.com
Updated 10/8/06

A winner is YOU

Best customizer and an idol in my book. your stuff is always :pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
26.jpg
34.jpg
37.jpg

All of these are amazing. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I wish I had some kinda artistic talent; those are sick man, keep up the work my dude.

respect due.
? is this an accusation or allusion?? well in any case, i think anyone who knows me knows that Court Johnson and Sean Cliver were probably thebiggest influences on me at the earliest stages of my development as an artist. and they are up there with the few artists i actually respect in this world.

but in any case, the vague similarities between the 2 images you posted were either subconscious or unintentional. i cant say i was "homaging"VCJ's hawk graphic on this one. in fact i never drew that conclusion until you mentioned it just now. the only thing similar is the fact that both imageswere derived from the skull of a predatory bird.

? is this an accusation or allusion?? well in any case, i think anyone who knows me knows that Court Johnson and Sean Cliver were probably the biggest influences on me at the earliest stages of my development as an artist. and they are up there with the few artists i actually respect in this world.

but in any case, the vague similarities between the 2 images you posted were either subconscious or unintentional. i cant say i was "homaging" VCJ's hawk graphic on this one. in fact i never drew that conclusion until you mentioned it just now. the only thing similar is the fact that both images were derived from the skull of a predatory bird.
Method Man, Methamphibian?
eek.gif
Nah but in all seriousness I really enjoy your stuff man, amazing work as always.

i thought the screaming bird skull was an homage to the BB.

bird skulls arent your usual thing, so i just assumed.

peas.

I couldnt help but notice SKulls Of Saigon...was there some kind of vietnamese influence? or pertain anything vietnamese... jw cause vietnam doesn't reallyget mentioned on anything shoes..besides the sweat shops...

DAMMM!!!
all those customs are sick but i think the second ones are the best.
are the second one gonna be on sale anytime soon?
if they are, will they be like $400+ cuz im very interested but not at that price

Back
Top Bottom