Scammed by NTer Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Hyper

Payment sent.

I don't want the money back, even if dude does pay you back.

+%@+ scammers.
You are a real stand up guy.

I've never and never will deal on NT. Threads like this have exposed a lot of "veterans" over the years. Can't trust any of them.

It sucks that it also happens here.

These fools need to get a life. Seriously.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I've never and never will deal on NT. Threads like this have exposed a lot of "veterans" over the years. Can't trust any of them.
This
Originally Posted by iYen

Payment sent.

+%@+ scammers.
You are a real stand up guy. 

And that.

With that being said, Monday needs to show the pic that Spot gave him about how the shoes looked like when he sent them out. Then he needs to show a pic of how they look now. Monday has confused me cause he said he wore them, but then he later said that he never wore them. Please clear that up.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

someone go ahead and recap 11 pages of this tampon-fest for me

spot "base model" rusherz scammed monday for 250 
spot started up on twitter, his soldiers slurping him hard like he likes it 

everyone turned their back on monday 
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

This whole thing reminds me of this...

ebayscam.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

OP is now NT's version of that old lady bullied on a bus by children.
Both parties received monetary compensation from a generous third-party, and yet the real perpetrators will go unpunished.
Am I saying that those bullying children and the V6 Charger owner should be attacked by a mother bear and her gymnastics-inclined cub? Yes, yes indeed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Payment sent.

+%@+ scammers.

MNR, I was with you until this.  Hyper is definitely a stand up guy for coming out-of-pocket to help you out
pimp.gif
, but if it was never about the money then why take it from Hyper? 
nerd.gif

There are some legit NTers on here. I've bougt and sold numerous times. unfortunate circumstances here tho - props to Hyper

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Yeah, i wore the sneakers
but he offered 280 weeks later

McArj.png

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by show time 96

No pic's of the Hare 7's ? ... did you rock them yet or keep them in the same condition as they were sent to you ?
Never put my feet into them
They were filthy. 

Which reply you going with?
This is what I want to know, seems as though the fact that he said he wore them is being overlooked 

I just watched from the sidelines last night, but NTwitter was popping last night.
laugh.gif
Hyper, this guy. Clap for him. *salute*

Dambs, I post on the first page, post 3 or 4, go to sleep, wake up and thread blew up over night
eek.gif

Spot Rushez twitter is LULZ.

Take notes....

Anybody who thinks beating him down over $250 is cool probably has never been to jail.  If the fool is soft enough to pop off on a social networking site he is soft enough to get beat down and run to his local magistrate and press charges for all kinds of things. 

For $250 (a relatively cheap price) this cornball is out of your life for good and you can see what kind of person he is.  Luckily it wasn't something more serious and you are not out thousands or depended on this soft +@% dude to have your back. 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

applaud Hyper...he did a very generous thing 
pimp.gif
He did. He just paid it forward. He will get it back some way, shape or form. When he least expects it.

Sounds like MMR may have paid it forward in the past so this is just it coming back around to him and exposing the other dude.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Take notes....

Anybody who thinks beating him down over $250 is cool probably has never been to jail.  If the fool is soft enough to pop off on a social networking site he is soft enough to get beat down and run to his local magistrate and press charges for all kinds of things. 

For $250 (a relatively cheap price) this cornball is out of your life for good and you can see what kind of person he is.  Luckily it wasn't something more serious and you are not out thousands or depended on this soft +@% dude to have your back. 
i had a lil misunderstanding with spot rusherz but son sold me some worn once bred xiii for like 190 i think. it was a steal
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom