Scammed by NTer Spot Rusherz

Well the whole suicide thing was a thread on here but I don't get this whole call him up to have dudes stop talking to your girl or w/e. That doesn't even make sense.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
Monday my ***$+ I hate it had to be him
ohwell.gif

I +!## with both of em, so idk man. Hope the situation gets resolves amicably.
Came in here to say the same $#!+ G, almost word for word.

All this rah rah sideline ++*! y'all NT dudes be on is wack as #$$+ though.

So if it was one of y'all?.......thought so if the shoes was bad like he say they is he should have sent them right bac and told Monday they wasn't like that when I sold them to you.....instead of keepin them and not saying a word until this.....at the end of the day if what he saying is true then Monday is %%%*# and he knew he was %%%*# and he treated him as such. But y'all sitting here acting like it's something you can't speak up on is what's wack as %@+%

dude said thats the real address... "Dudes dont know who they've copped Jordans from. but whoever's copped from me, i keep the info saved"
hahahahah

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Lock this up. 
Never cared bout the bread, just the principle of the situation. 

Funny how son can blatantly say he scammed me on twitter, and y'all $@%*+* laugh about it. 

Air a _ personal info out CUS you owed him money. 

People always show their age. 

Huh?  So you gonna let that $250 slide?  This dude in Philly owes me the same amount and I'm 4 hrs. away.  I'm waiting for the right time to run up on him.
Don't act like you getting money to the point where $250 means nothing......not buying it. 
I NEVER cared about the money. I said that in my OP. 
Im upset cus i knew him for years. I didn't expect him to pull that. 

This has been going on for weeks & i gave him the benefit of the doubt on plenty occasions. 

You owe me money, but then bring up a blemish in my past? something i've been tryin' to forget for so long? 

Don't even understand why people feel the need to bring Erika into this $@!#. Situation has nothing to do with her. 

OP, PM me your paypal and I'll gift you $250 sometime tomorrow.

I'm in a good mood.

reading through the dude's twitter feed is just sad. doubt he would be talking that loud in real life. dude's like a buck 20. tops.

Originally Posted by Hyper

I'm in a good mood.
eek.gif
Is this real life?

I'm sure OP appreciates the kind gesture, but thats def. not what he's going on about.

Spoiler [+]
LMK if OP passes you up on that offer

This dude was wylin' on Twitter, messed up yo 
30t6p3b.gif

Hope you get your money back Mondaynight.

(The wrestling tweets did have me in tears though 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
)

ya'll are lame for thinking this is funny though.  i seriously doubt monday is lying.  dudes always been 100 with me.

i did the same when i got scammed on nt, it wasn't about the money.  i just wanted to air dude out and put up his info.

Originally Posted by Hyper

I'm in a good mood.
eek.gif
 Srs? 
There still might be decent people in this world 

True tears on my twitter timeline.. "THATS WHY WRESTLING IS FAKE!" *Muerto*

Back
Top Bottom