Scammed by NTer Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Honestly the fact dudes think it's funny dude got scammed shows how sad this is getting .Its really as funny as it seems.
word, i remember nt used to go hard on exposing scammers.  now since dude had a few killa avys and for whatever other reasons beyond me they are swinging off his sack. 

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by PLVN

This whole thing reminds me of this...

ebayscam.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tears
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Honestly the fact dudes think it's funny dude got scammed shows how sad this is getting .Its really as funny as it seems.
word, i remember nt used to go hard on exposing scammers.  now since dude had a few killa avys and for whatever other reasons beyond me they are swinging off his sack. 

basically. I'm not surprised at the dudes riding with spot rushers either. apparently all you gotta do is be loud on twitter and you get people to consign you
30t6p3b.gif

Somebody in this thread is on OP's manberries hard...he seems more concerned with the scamming than the actual OP...on top of that, nobody knows the real story. Everybody shut up

Where are the NT conspiracy theorists?

Don't you all see that this is an elaborate ruse by Spot Rusherz and mondaynightraw to capitalize on Hyper's incredible kindness?

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

basically. I'm not surprised at the dudes riding with spot rushers either. apparently all you gotta do is be loud on twitter and you get people to consign you
30t6p3b.gif

Really. That's why most of my deals are meetups and never gifts..bunch of children on here

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

It's a damn shame. Dudes in here laughing until it happens to them. NT ain't no better than ISS. Reminds you not to trust anyone on here. Just Ns on the internet
learned this a while back.
but agreed.
Can't let something like this discourage you from working with NTers.
For every 1000 good people here who conduct legitimate business, there's 3 or 4 out to scam you. This isn't only on NT. It's business in general.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Where are the NT conspiracy theorists?

Don't you all see that this is an elaborate ruse by Spot Rusherz and mondaynightraw to capitalize on Hyper's incredible kindness?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Somebody in this thread is on OP's manberries hard...he seems more concerned with the scamming than the actual OP...on top of that, nobody knows the real story. Everybody shut up

but yall got spots blackberries in your mouths just for "lulz" 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif
damnnnn

No pic's of the Hare 7's ? ... did you rock them yet or keep them in the same condition as they were sent to you ?

Originally Posted by show time 96

No pic's of the Hare 7's ? ... did you rock them yet or keep them in the same condition as they were sent to you ?
Never put my feet into them
They were filthy. 

30t6p3b.gif

The thing is, we dont know how everything went down. MondayNight just admitted to wearing the shoes which means dude was sending em bak in worse condition. And Monday did lie about askin for Spot's help, offer to pay fam plane ticket so they can scrap and basically said he can make around a grand in under 2 hours
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

30t6p3b.gif

The thing is, we dont know how everything went down. MondayNight just admitted to wearing the shoes which means dude was sending em bak in worse condition. And Monday did lie about askin for Spot's help, offer to pay fam plane ticket so they can scrap and basically said he can make around a grand in under 2 hours
laugh.gif
mondaynightraw wrote:
Originally Posted by show time 96

Never put my feet into them

Originally Posted by alex2182

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I never wore the sneakers. 
IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE MONEY. I've said this about 5 times. 

I didn't know there was a thread...no wonder why spot went at ya neck on twitter...trying to save face
laugh.gif
should've taken a pic of the shoes though

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Let them laugh. Why does that bother YOU? Have a seat and calm down

Back
Top Bottom