***Scammed in Fremont, CA - Can anyone get info on the guy? - INFO inside***

his info is probably fake
laugh.gif

your a fool. WHY WOULD YOU BUY A T.V. FROM A BACK OF A TRUCK. an extension cord and or outlet aint that hard to find. proof that it works before anything else.

I know you can get deals but any one on their hustle can provide reliable proof.

and buying a t.v. without seeing the screen?
laugh.gif

he went through all that trouble just to make the boxes and the merchandise inside look legit...do you think he's gonna slip up and give his real phone number?
peep craigslist for similar listings in the near future. he's bound to try his luck again. Come strapped with the cal and keep the goons in the backseat until the time is right.

roll.gif
@ the extension cord

for the love of LULz please post pics of your new pick up
roll.gif
roll.gif

all you can do is take the L and deservedly so.

so basically, you are saying that you had a bad feeling about it, figured it was a scam/trap, yet still went through with it? At that point you cant even hold Jamal Wells accountable. Your boys did it to themselves.

lol... damn thats the oldest scam in the book.. YOU take the L for tryin to buy some stolen merchandise.

wait, why the @#$% would you buy the TVs without looking at the screens and checking to see if they worked? your friends are dumb as hell

we needs pics. either you dudes are dumb as hell, or dude must have went all out to make the wood + garbage can to look like a tv.

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

It turns our it was a piece of wood with black garbage bag all over it. He used a Direct TV pamhplet and cut it and placed it on the wood to make it looks like stickers. It also had a remote and extension cord in the back so it looked legit from a distance.
roll.gif

Sorry, that was too funny. Good luck finding the culprit.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

This happened to me a couple years ago, luckily homie actually gave me his real number. I was working as a Dispatch Supervisor at Comcast at the time and we have access to all addresses if that persons phone number is on file. Luckily it was. Didn't get my money back but we #$!$*% him up, and his car.

The number he gave us works but it's a cell number. We called it to see if the number was real and it was. Any other tips bro? We plan to do the last part
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom