Scammer: Nhung2609 (NT & Ebay) aka Jordansneakerhead23 (ISS)

MaxP_3

formerly vcof2005
This guy has scammed me and another person on Ebay since April 2, 2010. He has people fooled by his high feedback scores but he is now doing bad business. I paid for some Red Carpet Lebrons and have not heard from him since and I have sent multiple emails. Mods please ban this scammer.

Wheres the auction link to the Lebrons?

The guy has been around for 6 yrs, has 993 feedback and hasnt gotten a negative in the last 12 months.

I payed via paypal. His most recent transaction on ebay has been a scam, look in his feedback. Also he has not respnded to any of my email since last Tuesday. I want to make sure no one else gets scammed like I did.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

The guy has been around for 6 yrs, has 993 feedback and hasnt gotten a negative in the last 12 months.

i'm saying.

but give a dude a couple more days maybe he's busy, finals are coming up to you know, but another few days wouldnt hurt and if he scammed you, then im sorry but posting it on NT wont help, we'll prolly find all the info and where he live but 99% sure,,,he spend your money already.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

If you look on ISS he has a transaction for the Lebrons already. He still has them on craigslist (see listing above) and he contacted me via ISS, NT, and email bc of my inquiry for the shoes on NT and ISS. I know what you are thinking and I thought the same, how can this veteran be a scammer, but hey, it has just happened to me.

No guy.

U look at his feedback.

it was little late but GOOD ITEM GOOD SELLER! A+++++++++

Feedback was revised on Apr-12-10 17:32

And they were $10 Pumas and the buyer had 13 feedback.

Both of you are impatient buyers.

Bet your shoes show up within the next day or so.

Do you not think it is bad business if someone is answering all your emails immediately then does not contact you again for a whole week? Even after countless emails? I am not coming here asking to beat dude up, I just want to warn others. That is all.

You guys are funny, been busy with school + work.
Plus I've been selling shoes for a minute, why scam for a measly $150... if I'm going to go out I might as well go out a little harder than $150, just sayin...

Anyways your shoes should arrive by this Saturday at the very latest which I STATED clearly in my last email. If you don't get anything by then, let me know, I'll go to the post office and look into it.

You got my cell and email, I'm clearly not ducking you.

impatient my $+% he paid on april 2nd and its now april 12th thats been 10 days.

delays happen and that's cool. stuff happens in peoples lives and thats understandable

lack of communication isn't though, when i sell i try and get the buyers stuff out within 24 hours of received payment. if stuff comes up though ill take the inatitive to message the buyer and inform them about the delays rather then leave them in the blind with no clue whats going on. its bad business on the sellers part. most buyers are reasonable and are cool with a delay if the seller is upfront with them.

impatient my +*+ he paid on april 2nd and its now april 12th thats been 10 days.

delays happen and that's cool. stuff happens in peoples lives and thats understandable

lack of communication isn't though, when i sell i try and get the buyers stuff out within 24 hours of received payment. if stuff comes up though ill take the inatitive to message the buyer and inform them about the delays rather then leave them in the blind with no clue whats going on. its bad business on the sellers part. most buyers are reasonable and are cool with a delay if the seller is upfront with them.

My mom sells stuff on eBay and sometimes the post office does mess things up and packages do get delayed.

ban him for what? whoever posted dudes cell should delete it since the seller did respond to the thread but the buyer has every right to want to know whats going on if the seller is unresponsive.

Ced, I agree and upfront I was.

So bottomline, you don't get the shoes by Saturday lets talk, but I don't have time to answer your emails every 12 hours, especially when I sent out an email specifying shoes would arrive by 4/17 at the very latest due to my work and moving into a new place which I have a record of that email being sent on my Microsoft Outlook.

Lastly, in reference to me still selling the Lebron VIIs, I had multiple pairs...
http://farm3.static.flick...5836271_42e2c5f7db_b.jpg

You can verify this by seeing my history on ISS.

All is forgiven though, just holler at me on Saturday if nothing comes in by then.

if you were upfront with him, then he should have never made this thread.

stuff happens, delays happen and if you were upfront him then you did your part.

If you are too busy to take a few minutes ship something out then don't sell anything.

PERIOD.

Back
Top Bottom