Scandinavian/Nordic Females Appreciation vol. white, black, brown, yellow, they all good

He knew what he was doing.  The Nordic countries as a whole seem to produce a good amount of females, does not matter what color of their skin.  They all come out looking great.  Unfortunately, i didn't look hard enough, therefore 99% of the pics are white.  but you get the picture

Appreciated.  Pictures can do the talking

article_image_9766b7b4bbb8aafa.jpg

8.jpg

Michaela%20Zil%C3%A9n%20&%20Jane%20Englund.jpg

Alexandra%20Dalle%20Vacce%20&%20Nea%20Nielsen.jpg

Ida%20Weidman%20&%20Mahlin%20Gruselis.jpg

Mikaela%20Knutson%20&%20Ulrika%20%C3%96hman.jpg

Linda%20Fugelsang%20&%20Ellinor%20Ahlgren.jpg

37.jpg

Emelie%20S%C3%B6rensson,%20Mikaela%20Lindblom%20&%20Mija%20V.jpg

Matilda%20Wideb%C3%A4ck%20&%20Linnea%20Ansin.jpg

IMG_9319.jpg

But they do have some questionable behavior, for the males that is, for instance:

9.jpg

Every picture you posted could've went to the 'White women appreciation thread' though...

Originally Posted by FOG

Every picture you posted could've went to the 'White women appreciation thread' though...
Yea none of the pics are showing up for me since I'm at work but I wa thinking to myself, Scandinavian females anything other than white? Must investigate

Originally Posted by FOG

its not like they have Orange people in Sweden

theres white people everywhere.  but they look different in different parts of the world.  Russians and Czechs are still white.  But we shouldn't group them into the "American White", which i think the white women appreciation thread should be.

i wouldn't say any of the ones i posted are 10/10 goddess material.  it depends if you like Scandinavian females to begin with. there were some mature ones, but they don't look like they age well

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by FOG

Yea none of the pics are showing up for me since I'm at work but I wa thinking to myself, Scandinavian females anything other than white? Must investigate

i don't believe its like the UK.  but there are many immigrants that have migrated to those countries, so you do see different colors there.  maybe they're 2nd, 3rd generation by now.

btw. JPioneer posted up some legit ones 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by FOG

its not like they have Orange people in Sweden

theres white people everywhere.  but they look different in different parts of the world.  Russians and Czechs are still white.  But we shouldn't group them into the "American White", which i think the white women appreciation thread should be.
I completely agree, but then we'd have countless threads on here. For example, I can make several threads on Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, Chinese, Philipino women, but for the sake of convenience, I'll just put them all under the Asian women thread.

my country
pimp.gif

that being said, the females are overrated, they def aint all attractive like people over here seem to think

I've heard nothing but amazing things about Scandinavian women but that first set of pics did them a great disservice.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom