Scared to be in my own crib

tumblr_m244r1GS3q1rnx2lvo1_400.gif

QFT.

That Jerry plotting on yo' punk @**, and aint nothin' you gon' do 'cause you straight up Tom.

"Waiting for my parents to get home...." :smh:

I feel like a piece of **** for knowing all the tactics to get out a mouse.
Cant really escape them in the city.

Roaches and mice dont scare me. Rats, Waterbugs and CENTIPEDES petrify me though.

You should have punted it because now it will eat your dry goods.
Also just like all pests, where there is one, there is another one nearby

Seeing a mouse or two doesn't really shake me. But a whole pack of them does.
A few years back a buddy invited me over to his bro's house. His brother lived in an OLD trailer and was INFESTED with rats. One more time for emphasis...INFESTED.
We had brought some McD's and I had lost appetite real quick. There were rats running around around in the kitchen.. there were rats crawling behind the entertainment center... and some even ran behind me while I was sitting on the couch. There were so much that you could hear them running around in the space between the ceiling and the roof (not exactly an attic).

Here's the gross part. Not only was there rat **** lying around everywhere... but there were a few dead in the restroom. My friend and his brother would shoot them with bb guns and leave em dead for a while. I heard of people doing this with cockroaches to scare others.. but I didnt think they actually did it. :x

Regardless rats don't hold a candle towards spiders. I hate spiders. :smh:

Last edited:
^ the **** kinda company you keep?

I wouda dipped and left said friend behind for bringing me to a place like that.

man i hate all rodents. have mad lizards in the yard. also saw a possum today down the street. a couple weeks ago i saw a couple coyotes. had me shook

I was in my basement working out last night and I saw a spider on the ground the size of a half dollar. I killed it with a 2x4 and dipped.

Dat arachnophobia

i ******g hate rodents. this one time when i was young i remember seeing one for the first time outside next to my house. i was playing basketball outside with some friends and hear something some rattling near the door. i didnt even know what it was at first. thought it was a rat on steroids. so i quickly grabbed the outdoor broom and started swinging on this crazy, rabis infected, disgusting nasty *** mofo. this ginormous looking mouse was bleeding and i swear i could see the skull. thinking its dead already so I stop. next thing you this **** just bolts it. i was like
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif
. made me even more scared. but **** it
aint nobody ******g with my clique

View media item 491466

look just like my cat, and do just like my cat do too 
pimp.gif

get you a cat *****, never worry about rodents again
This is all you really need. I had a rodent problem about 13 years ago, got a cat, problem was solved in about 2-3 months. :pimp:
The only downside (in my experience at least) was that everytime my cat killed one, he would take it and leave it on my pillow as a "gift" for me. He would then go and bring me to my room to show off his work. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom