Scared to be in my own crib

so ok let me tell you somewhat of the story of what happen. but before all that i just want to say i been through worse with sandy. anyway so i was outside having my :pimp: so i feel good going back inside the crib. i went to cook some soup and leave it in the kitchen and go to my room. so i walk upstairs and as i took my next step up i notice the big pile of dust and im like ill walk by it. but i looked at it funny then it moved it was in fact a mouse! yes im scared of seeing a mouse. i mean how often do you see that happen? that is a first for me so im like shook werd to mobb deep :smh: so im just chillin downstairs watching the soup cook and waiting for my parents to get back :lol:

images

exactly i hate rodents of all kind especially inside your own crib thats a first for me :smh: but ya mom dukes killed the mouse :lol:

No lie, but I used to work an overnight shift at a warehouse about six years ago and one night I saw a mouse, and I slept the rest of the night in my car :lol:

One ran up in my house, was leaving its feces in the kitchen for weeks...felt disgusting

Couldn't find it, still haven't, think it died in the walls..heard scratching at night smdh, feel violated

In my last apartment I would hear rustling in my far closet, didn't think much of it. But one day I left a bag of Cheetos puffs on my bed, got home and the bag was in shreds and little paw prints all over my comforter.

Decided to not sleep in my room and laid down in the living room, while I was sleep I felt something run down my body and when I woke up it was gone :smh:

peppermint or spearmint oil put a few drops on a cotton ball and put a few around the house

Those things leave fleas too, had to bomb my whole apt. Once you get rid of the mouse/mice bomb your house.

Not to scare you but where there is one, there is more

That Goldenarmz vid always gets me.
laugh.gif

Especially his victory cripwalk.

Back
Top Bottom