Scarface- The Fix Appreciation

My Favorite Southern Album/Rapper

r06zyg.jpg

[table][tr][td]1[/td] [td]"The Fix"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, M. Dean[/td] [td]Mike Dean[/td] [td]*Interlude*[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]"Safe"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, T. Hom, C. Reid[/td] [td]China Black[/td] [td]Scarface[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]"In Cold Blood"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, K. West, S. Moy, F. Long[/td] [td]Kanye West[/td] [td]Scarface[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]"Guess Who's Back"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, K. West, S. Carter, D. Grant, M. Sutton, B. Sutton, T. DePierro[/td] [td]Kanye West[/td] [td]Scarface, Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]"On My Block"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, N. Myrick, L. Stone, R. Flack, D. Hathaway, C. Mann[/td] [td]Nashiem Myrick of The Hitmen[/td] [td]Scarface[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]"Keep Me Down"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, D. Lamb[/td] [td]Nottz[/td] [td]Scarface[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]"What Can I Do?"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, T. Jones, K. Price[/td] [td]T-Mix[/td] [td]Scarface, Kelly Price[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]"In Between Us"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, N. Jones, M. Dean, M. Sandlofer[/td] [td]Scarface, Mike Dean, Lofey[/td] [td]Scarface, Nas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]"Someday"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, C. Hugo, P. Williams[/td] [td]The Neptunes[/td] [td]Scarface, Faith Evans[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"Sellout"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, T. Jones[/td] [td]T-Mix[/td] [td]Scarface[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"Heaven"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, K. West, T. Jones, K. Price, R. Moore Jr.[/td] [td]Kanye West, T-Mix[/td] [td]Scarface, Kelly Price[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"I Ain't The One"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, W. Calhoun, T. Pizarro, F. Wilcox, L.L. Goldsmith, F. Webb[/td] [td]Tony Pizarro, Flip[/td] [td]Scarface, WC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]"Fixed"[/td] [td]B. Jordan, M. Dean[/td] [td]Mike Dean[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

made was decent i wouldnt call it a classic, but the fix def is one

production, guest features, everything on here was dope.

he dropped balls and my word like rite after this and it was amazing and amazingly slept on "recognize" is one of faces greatest songs ever

Classic.
pimp.gif
'Face and this album are definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif
I like The Diary more, but there 1/2 in his discography IMO.

I thank the lord for every morning he allows me to rise
And though the sun is shining there's a cloud in the sky
Letting me know that at any moment there could be rain
And as beautiful as life is there still could be pain
Down the block I hear the Sirens just-a screaming away
And then the inevitable happens the ending of days
Sad as it sounds, that's a price we've all got to pay
And the whole world knows that god give it and take it away
I live and I learn, I sit and watch my cigarette burn
Down to the ash, reminds me of the now and the past
I save me a prayer 'case eventually I'll stand in the path
Of the souls on the dark roads that leads to the man

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
CLASSIC!

Face is such a unappreciated rapper.

I don't have a "top" anything, but if I did, he would be in it...

Anyway, the Fix is very much appreciated though
pimp.gif

i like the fact that hes been around since the 80 still makes great music is highly respected and is still relevant

Originally Posted by I GET PAPER

i like the fact that hes been around since the 80 still makes great music is highly respected and is still relevant

most consistent and best storytelling hands down!

I'm not even gon' come and say the name of the track......the track that everybody thinks of when they think of this album, which is funny, cuz Idon't even think it was a single.

THE track---

but yea, my cousin had this album and it was dam show appreciated then and now.

One of my favorite albums.

Face should've been down with the Roc...he fit right into their style and made classic music with the other members.

One of my favorite albums
pimp.gif
I love the feel...like he is a ol head schooling young N's on everything from street +$*@ to God...

Back
Top Bottom