Scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

12 walking home from school. For some reason I walked a different way home then I usually. I honestly don't know why I just did. I'm a block from my house and I decide to cut through this alley. The second I do, 3 dudes (now looking back they probably were probably around 16-18) run up on me and one pulls out a gun and puts in to my dome. I stood frozen and dudes starting going through my pockets and running through my book back. The whole time the one cat got the gun to the side of my head.

After running through my stuff, one of them turns and starts talking **** to me

"You just gonna lets up run through your ****?"

"Yall got a gun to my head"

"Shut the **** up!" N with the gun says

"Yo this little N wants to go head up" says the third one as he's putting on my jacket

"You wanna square up N" one with the gun says.

The second one then squares up and rocks my jaw with a left jab. I don't fall down, but I stumble. At this point I'm more worried about falling down and getting stomped out. Dude socks me in the gut and then rocks me again with a shot to face. The whole time the one with the gun is point it at me. My heart was racing but at this point I was just numb. It felt like I was watching this all happen. Finally the third one walks up to me,

"Keep ya head up little N".

He throws my bag back to my feet and walks off with my jacket. He yells at the other one's to come on. The second one walks off, but the third one with gun just stands there pointing it dead at my face. I felt like he stood there for hours, but really it was just a few seconds. He jerks the gun at me and yells "POW!!!"

I physically pee'd my pants when he did that but I just stood there. He runs off to catch up his boys and they were gone. I just stood there for about minute and I just was stuck. I couldn't understand why I wasn't crying and my heart just kept beating faster and faster. I picked up my bag and as I was walking away I see all these grown men who had been in the house behind me working in the yard. They just looked at me and I just stared back at them, and I'm not gonna lie when I saw them I was sooooo pissed I wish I could have hit them with something. One of them asks me if I'm ok and I just give him the finger and walk home.

I went home and I cried for a while. This is 97 so ain't no cellphones. My mom had already left work and no one was home so I had to wait about a hour before someone came in. I told my mom, who called my dad and uncles. My older brother and cousin came I told them and they just went out the door to go hunting. I never saw the dudes again (I grew up in that hood so I knew everybody, and I didn't recognize them).

That day was major turning point in my life. Certain Nters know how I get down now. I ain't gonna go into it more than that.

all real ****

1. back in the day when aim was the **** i use to chat with one of my x's. she use to tell me her crib was haunted and she sometimes feel like it touch her. so one day we had mic's on while we chat :lol: then she start saying some crap about ghost, so i said "be careful the ghost going to rape you" lol and boom i very low evil laugh came out my speaker, i quickly turned off my computer lol.

2. some dude was talking **** out his balcony and me and my boy back at him, he went inside and quickly back outside and he started to blast at us with his gun! we took cover and ran! lol

3. there was 2 weeks straight i use to wake up at 315am (i really dont believe in ghost and stuff but damb) and all the damb time i wake up, there was hard knocks all over the room and it stopped right when i start praying. it was the scariest **** of my life man, every damb day! there was times in the middle of playing ps3 there was knocks and my dog would look around! but i mean loud pounding all over the room!

4. it was new years eve and we were at my boys house, we always been told his basement is haunted be they dont like talking about it. so on new years eve, we start turning off the lights and be likee "hey you dont scare us! comeout". and boom there computer went on sleep mode and with the speakers on blast made the windows noise! then they have a rosary necklace hanging from the cieling and it started to make crazy circles! and to put cherry on top, the door to go outside was locked, and boom! it opened up like a breeze hit it! they investigated and found out some lil girl died in the basement.

5. one time when me and my moms was coming back from a family party(i was 12), i opened the door and was first to look in and turn on the lights, right when i did that, abig black blog sz of a football, posibbly darker than black, ran near the curtins and dissapeared in the wall , all while the curtins was moving! my mom said it was a rat, but im pretty sure she wasnt trying to scare us, that crap had no arms nor face! smh!!

Home invasion.
Gun to my head.
Just thankful that they weren't about that homicide life.

Got robbed for my iPod touch by two teenagers with shotgun in a garmet bag. I was pissed *** hell but fortunate that I wasn't shot and got my laptop back.

got setup by some new people, dude put a glock to my head and was talking like he was gonna squeeze it, looked him in the face and told him do your worst, he smirked pulled back and he forgot to take the safety off, we tussled but his other homeboy  pulled out his strap and started busting, dumbass shot his mans in the leg and i got shot in the shoulder, he ran out of bullets, before he had second thought on reloading i was able to get a boot off in his face grab what i brung and he had and dipped out. So a basically a robbery that almost turned foul became a come up for me minus going to a hospital an hour away to avoid trouble. 

all real ****

5. one time when me and my moms was coming back from a family party(i was 12), i opened the door and was first to look in and turn on the lights, right when i did that, abig black blog sz of a football, posibbly darker than black, ran near the curtins and dissapeared in the wall , all while the curtins was moving! my mom said it was a rat, but im pretty sure she wasnt trying to scare us, that crap had no arms nor face! smh!!

:lol:

Last edited:
Ran over a guy... He walked away like its all good homey..

Jet Skiing in the Bahamas when a tiger shark just decided to roll up and bump my jet ski.

Besides that im cool..

Car accident and spinning round 3 times in 4 lanes of traffic at rush hour.

Car/plane/boat any type of accident like that scares the **** outta me. I watched this video someone took of their plane crashing....

Naw Man I ain't built for that

Playing liquor pong with Soco hundo and winning 10 straight games then waking up in the hospital with no recollection of what happened. Thank god my friends were smart enough to call my parents (who were at church on Easter eve) to come pick me up. My doctor said if they waited like 30 more minutes I would've been dead and he did not know how I even survived. The doctors didn't believe that I only drank. They thought other drugs were involved because I was so gone. They tested my blood for like every drug but I was just drunk and that was it. My BAC was .35 when I got to the hospital. A third of my blood was alcohol :x Truly a miracle that I'm still alive today.

The scariest part is not remembering any of it. But hearing stories from my friends about how mad my parents were when they picked me up (this was in high school). And hearing my parents tell me the story like I was literally dead weight and looking into my eyes wasn't the same and they were sure I was going to die that night. I resurrected like Jesus on Easter. I didn't have a hang over at all because they gave me so much IV to flush the alcohol outta my system. My parents were pissed I didn't have a hang over and didn't remember anything.

NEVER play beer pong with liquor. NEVER hesitate to help a friend if they are too drunk even if you think you will get in trouble for drinking underage or whatever. Some people at the party didn't want my friend to call my parents because they all thought they'd get in trouble. My friend said F that he needs help. Dude saved my life and I'll always be grateful for that. A true friend.

Did the same thing when my boy oded on shrooms had to call the ambulance for the kid took way more than ur supposed to do the first time

Last edited:
. A third of my blood was alcohol :x Truly a miracle that I'm still alive today.

.35% means 1/3 of 1% of you blood was alcohol. Lucky you didn't have any sort of long lasting physial/mental damage, thats beyond high

Beach week (OBX) 2001, went out to some secluded beach with a friends, me and my buddy matt are swimming, others are boogie boarding/surfing. Next thing i know, we're both pretty far from the shore, so we both decide to swim back to the shore. Swam hard as hell, and went nowhere, caught in a rip tide. Muscles started cramping, and we're both just swimming as hard as we can. I finally get loose, but he's still stuck struggling. Luckily friend on surfboard comes out and gets him.

That was the worst feeling, i knew i was gonna watch him drown, and there was nothing i could do about it. Thank God that didn't happen.

12 walking home from school. For some reason I walked a different way home then I usually. I honestly don't know why I just did. I'm a block from my house and I decide to cut through this alley. The second I do, 3 dudes (now looking back they probably were probably around 16-18) run up on me and one pulls out a gun and puts in to my dome. I stood frozen and dudes starting going through my pockets and running through my book back. The whole time the one cat got the gun to the side of my head.

After running through my stuff, one of them turns and starts talking **** to me

"You just gonna lets up run through your ****?"

"Yall got a gun to my head"

"Shut the **** up!" N with the gun says

"Yo this little N wants to go head up" says the third one as he's putting on my jacket

"You wanna square up N" one with the gun says.

The second one then squares up and rocks my jaw with a left jab. I don't fall down, but I stumble. At this point I'm more worried about falling down and getting stomped out. Dude socks me in the gut and then rocks me again with a shot to face. The whole time the one with the gun is point it at me. My heart was racing but at this point I was just numb. It felt like I was watching this all happen. Finally the third one walks up to me,

"Keep ya head up little N".

He throws my bag back to my feet and walks off with my jacket. He yells at the other one's to come on. The second one walks off, but the third one with gun just stands there pointing it dead at my face. I felt like he stood there for hours, but really it was just a few seconds. He jerks the gun at me and yells "POW!!!"

I physically pee'd my pants when he did that but I just stood there. He runs off to catch up his boys and they were gone. I just stood there for about minute and I just was stuck. I couldn't understand why I wasn't crying and my heart just kept beating faster and faster. I picked up my bag and as I was walking away I see all these grown men who had been in the house behind me working in the yard. They just looked at me and I just stared back at them, and I'm not gonna lie when I saw them I was sooooo pissed I wish I could have hit them with something. One of them asks me if I'm ok and I just give him the finger and walk home.

I went home and I cried for a while. This is 97 so ain't no cellphones. My mom had already left work and no one was home so I had to wait about a hour before someone came in. I told my mom, who called my dad and uncles. My older brother and cousin came I told them and they just went out the door to go hunting. I never saw the dudes again (I grew up in that hood so I knew everybody, and I didn't recognize them).

That day was major turning point in my life. Certain Nters know how I get down now. I ain't gonna go into it more than that.

The type of ish that creates goons. I feel for you man. :smh:

I told this story years ago but eff it. When i was like 5 we stayed with my grandma/uncles/aunts in a 2 family flat. Me, moms and my sisters had the upstairs part. One day i was watching tv and i hear a knock at the door. I look and see its my uncles 3 homeboys and nod and go to open the door. I didnt think it was a problem cuz my 3 uncles and grandma stayed downstairs and dudes always came thru to play video games. Soon as i open the door i feel a hand wrap aroumd my throat and covered my mouth and said "Shut the **** up, how many people up here and what room are they in". I jus pointed towards the back cuz his hand around my neck and other around my mouth i could barely breath let alone talk. Dudes threw me in the closet and ran to the back. Me being a kid all i know id protect my moms so i ran in her room and they had the shotty pointed at her telling her to hang up the phone, luckily she was on the phone with my gma who was downstairs with my uncles. They line us all up search the spot nothing there so moms tell them everything is downstairs. Now at this time 2 uncles sold drugs and 1 had jus got out of prison. So she tells them noones there but my gma so they proceed to go down. Idk what really happen but i was told that my uncs cut all the lights off down there and geared up for war. 1 hid behind the door so when they come in he can do what he had to do. All i heard was a lot of loud thumping and then multiple shots fired. My unc james shot one dude in the leg in the alley when they tried to run and the other 2 got away. Cops came and i really didnt understand what was going on so i went to bed terrified, i think i cried myself to sleep that night.

I remember when the breds (blk n red concords) first re released me n my boy were in middle school and got our avirex, girbauds and breds took 
mean.gif
 sent us home in draws shirts n socks.

Saw a dude get killed in my old hood. **** was crazy because his wife shot him. He use to beat her all the time and one day i guess enough was enough.

well i got stuck on a upside down roller coaster before down the shore for a good 10mins while it was going around a loop. Still love roller coasters doe.

oh yea and when i was making a right hand turn in my Acura MDX my axle broke and locked up my whole steering wheel thought my life was bout to end cause i still had my foot on the gas a little and bam right into another car. Could not control the wheel at all once Axel broke. 

shorty was late. put the fear of god in me brahs. twas scarier than my car accident on the expressway where my whip spun around and was facing oncoming traffic.

Last edited:
-gun pointed at me when I was kid by a dope fiend

-seen a spirit/ghost during a voodoo prayer ritual

-seen someone get shot with a ak47

-been in a car accident, fell asleep behind the wheel, car flipped 3-4 times, left without a scratch 

-got stabbed in back by some dude while I was shooting the fade with his boy
mean.gif

Got hit by a drunk driver while long boarding. I was high and drunk as well so I didn't press any charges. Just got up and boarded away smh 

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

The creatine has entered my veins, I can feel it raging inside of me. I look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. I've become scared of my own strength. My mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...I dont want her to see me like this. Just a few moments later, I catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...I can barely recognize myself.
:lol: :lol: too funny

-gun pointed at me when I was kid by a dope fiend
-seen a spirit/ghost during a voodoo prayer ritual
-seen someone get shot with a ak47
-been in a car accident, fell asleep behind the wheel, car flipped 3-4 times, left without a scratch 
-got stabbed in back by some dude while I was shooting the fade with his boy :smh:

This is one of my biggest fears. I used to work 12 hours shifts and I would get off at 3, 4 in the morning and man there were some times this almost happened. I would have to put the windows down and blast music to keep myself going. :smh:

I can't even imagine the feeling, cause I would think you're sleeping and then bam you're in the middle of a accident

Back
Top Bottom