Scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

meek meals

Banned
^^^

What's the time you've been the most shook

Could be dealing with the supernatural (ouija boards, creepy stuff in general, etc.) or just a time when **** got real

Been shot at on 3 occasions, in a car accident, got big with a dude twice my size and still... Taking my daughter to the hospital was the scariest **** ever.

I got beat nearly to death by 6 cops.

I KNEW I was dying that night. Scary feeling. I came out looking like Martin after he got lumped up.

One time me my boy and our homegirl were smoking at his house, we made a bootleg homemade bong out of a 2 liter bottle of coke. So I took a big hit out of it and literally felt everything go super slow, so slow I could feel my heart rate slow down a lot. I literally thought I was having a stroke or something, I could barely move and couldn't say a word. After a bout a min or so it started to go away but I was pretty shook. 

Also had it happen to me when I smoked some knockout (that legal stuff) never again 
mean.gif

One time me my boy and our homegirl were smoking at his house, we made a bootleg homemade bong out of a 2 liter bottle of coke. So I took a big hit out of it and literally felt everything go super slow, so slow I could feel my heart rate slow down a lot. I literally thought I was having a stroke or something, I could barely move and couldn't say a word. After a bout a min or so it started to go away but I was pretty shook. 

Also had it happen to me when I smoked some knockout (that legal stuff) never again 
mean.gif
avy to post ratio is absurd!

Last year when I lived in Alabama. Two tornadoes landed literally 100 yards away. Still here. Thank God.

getting hit & assaulted by my ex boyfriend when i was 16. still haunts me almost 5 years later.

Last edited:

mean.gif

That was the onset of a panic attack.

saw a ghost/demon thing in my room. demented face and it was laughing at me. started crying

:smh:

Details? Why were they beating on you​

Long story short, and I'm not trying to act like a tough guy or come off as an internet super hero, I got jumped by some dudes in the French Quarter. Handled 3 out of 4 and was exhausted on the last one, had a broken hand and was just kicking at this point to keep the last dude away. I got grabbed from behind and struggled/swung and it was a cop grabbing me. Him and his boys beat the breaks off of me for swinging on him.

They cuffed me, but let me go because they knew I was just fighting for my life.

Been in a coma as well.

Daughter almost drown.

A meth head pulled a gun on me and was trying to throw me off a bridge into the Mississippi river.

15 days. I woke up had no idea what happened but was effed up.I remember trying to move because I was scared I was paralyzed. Then I don't remember much else because I was on a lot of morphine and dilaudid.

Back
Top Bottom