Scarlett Bordeaux Niketalk's Woman of Wrestling 2020

Scarlett Bordeaux vs Zelina Vega

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LA Diggler LA Diggler Scarlett Bordeaux is Niketalk’s Woman of Wrestling 2020. She awaits your champion for The Niketalk Undisputed Championship.
B1D5931E-1850-48B4-928C-A0FB18F814AF.gif

Perfect
Oops posted in the wrong thread.

epilogue (or death note):
thank u to everyone that supported my client and i during this past month in this years nwow tournament, we almost did it. hell I even made it to the finals in my 1st attempt on some magic johnson ****, & i am completely fine w/ the results knowing that we did our best. Once again thank u, and peace.

1585288824276 (1).png

ezgif-2-528b6fe12acf (1).gif

thank u to everyone that supported my client and i during this past month in this years nwow tournament, we almost did it. hell I even made it to the finals in my 1st attempt on some magic johnson ****, & i am completely fine w/ the results knowing that we did our best. Once again thank u, and peace.

1585288824276 (1).png

giphy (1).gif

1585288824276 (1).png

I didn’t vote for her in any round :pimp:

1585288824276 (1).png

You jobbed at the end like a true jobber

Thank You All for your participation and support of this tournament! This tournament would be nothing without the Niketalk community. I appreciate every single one of you! I am still unsure if this will be my last Niketalk WOW Tournament as commissioner. I would love for a worthy successor to take it over and let it continue. (I may run The Niketalk Undisputed Championship, but that's up to LA Diggler LA Diggler ) If this is my last one, I just want to say it was a honor and a privilege to serve each and every one of you!

This cigar is for all of you!- :emoji_call_me::emoji_full_moon:

0_x3iV3h41cTYtjsiC (1).jpg

Special Thanks to Meangene45 Meangene45 youngogjosh youngogjosh & ihust1e ihust1e for always believing in me! Down Since Day One Ish!

Last edited:
Thank You All for your participation and support of this tournament! This tournament would be nothing without the Niketalk community. I appreciate every single one of you! I am still unsure if this will be my last Niketalk WOW Tournament as commissioner. I would love for a worthy successor to take it over and let it continue. (I may run The Niketalk Undisputed Championship, but that's up to LA Diggler LA Diggler ) If this is my last one, I just want to say it was a honor and a privilege to serve each and every one of you!

Special Thanks to Meangene45 Meangene45 youngogjosh youngogjosh & ihust1e ihust1e for always believing in me! Down Since Day One Ish!

The Undisputed thread is all yours commish:nthat:

5130_500.jpg

The only round I cared about was Zelina vs Kayla tbh..

I wanted Zelina to win but I’m not surprised Scarlett won. Meh tournament this year and it got josh banned

Back
Top Bottom