Scarlett Johansson to play Black Widow in Iron Man 2 vol. add $100 mill to opening weekend sales.

Oh.... and Mickey Rourke is in it too..... but

1a535726e0089649a5a5553a69cfaa1f3132ea5.pjpg

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.eonline.com/103998
-

Scarlett Johansson
is joining the superhero set.

Her rep confirms that the actress has signed on to play Black Widow in the Iron Man sequel opposite Robert Downey Jr. The deal was signed thisafternoon.

"Scarlett is thrilled to be a part of Iron Man," her rep, Marcel Pariseau, tells me.

Meanwhile, after months of negotiations...

The Wrestler's comeback kid, Mickey Rourke, has finally sealed a deal to play villain Whiplash, according to Variety.

Rourke's team had reportedly held out for more money after Marvel's initial offer was just $250,000.

Scheduled for a May 2010 release, part two of the franchise will also include Gwyneth Paltrow returning as Pepper Potts, along with Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Don Cheadle playing Col. James "Rhodey"Rhodes.

b0a150e19ba95169f70f8d3610efcd2e19ecafd.pjpg

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I love looking at pictures of her, but I hate the way she acts in movies. Mad corny.

laugh.gif
at Bill Simmons saying the internet would crash if she ever did a nude scene.

seriously..when the hell is she gonna do a nude scene? what do them nipples look like?

i'm imagining little nibbly pebbles right now.
devil.gif

scarlett johansson > ___________

$250,000 only for Mickey Rourke? Is he suppose to be the main villain or just a brief cameo...I mean, $250,000???

I think some of the characters on the Hills get paid around that
eyes.gif

YESSSS!!!! and here i thought they were gonna get someone ugly to portray her.

like they did with mary jane/ kristen dunst.....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

gosh i love this girl

This is who yall should be beastin on, not megan fox
If I'm going to beast, I'm going to beast on every fine chick I can. I'm not limited to one.

Originally Posted by IsoldMysole

$250,000 only for Mickey Rourke? Is he suppose to be the main villain or just a brief cameo...I mean, $250,000???

I think some of the characters on the Hills get paid around that
eyes.gif
Word. Thats an insult to a man who was just nominated for Best Actor. Oh well, it sounds like he got his in the end.

And Scarlett Johansson
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Those breasts.......

250k isn't even enough to cover living expenses during filimg. that is a MAJOR insult to any level of successful actor. Snipes pulls more than that fordirect to DVD

Back
Top Bottom