Scary Stories (It's that time again)

Before I start, I want you guys to be on the honor system, so don't go making up stuff please.

4 years ago my uncle renovated our garage into a guest house. It's pretty sick because I've never thought we would have one in the back yard. The first night I slept in the place I noticed a lot of scratching sounds and clicking sounds. At first I thought it was my router or a mouse, but it couldn't have been because there is no way they can get inside. At first I thought nothing of it but it got annoying after a while. Then something happened that seriously scared the living **** outta me. I swear to god I felt something brush against my face and hair. It kept happening and at this point I was sweating like a mother******. I turned around to face the wall, expecting to see a ghost but I saw nothing. And it still kept brushing my hair so I couldn't sleep. Was tossing and turning the whole night. My brother's room was right next to mine but I didn't want to wake him up.

I was supposed to go to jury duty the next day but slept in and missed it because of that night. I never believed in ghosts until that event. I told my mom about it and she just laughed it off lmao, but she did some stuff to bless the house and now it doesn't happen to me anymore. I don't want to believe that that was the reason why though. Anyways I wanna hear some of your guys's stories.

Back in High School, after football practice, I would go home and go straight to my room to take a power nap before I get up to do my homework.

It was probably around 8 at night. I thought I kept hearing my little brother and sister running in the hallway (they were 5 and 7 at that time)

I kept shouting at them while my eyes are close telling them to behave and stop, and that I'm trying to sleep.

After awhile, the noise stopped, and got dead silent, to the point I noticed it in my sleep, which woke me up.

It was pitch black, but I see my little sister sitting at the corner of my bed. With my eyes half closed, I told her to get out and proceeded to try to kick her off my bed..... but I could NEVER reach her. I remember scooting my body down, and trying to reach out further to kick her off, but I could not reach her. So I just gave up!

Then I hear the door close. I assumed it was her and went back to sleep!

I wanna say like 15 minutes later, my mom calls me... I pick up, and she asked me if I want to meet up with them to eat out or just bring food home.

I ask her, what do mean meet up with you guys? Who's you guys? She replies, everyone, we been out all day with your cousins that came in to town.

I quickly wake the **** up and jump out of my bed to turn on the light. I slowly open my door to look outside and it was pitch black! Nobody was home.

Last edited:
Step dad's sister went to go see a psychic. Psychic told her that 33 was her unlucky age and she should be careful. One night she was walking home she tripped and fell into a river and drowned and died. She was 33

Used to work overnight and I fell asleep one time and I woke up to the ghost of a young girl standing next time me. I'm scared as hell of ghosts but I was too damn tired to be getting spooked.

View media item 1756390

Back in High School, after football practice, I would go home and go straight to my room to take a power nap before I get up to do my homework.

It was probably around 8 at night. I thought I kept hearing my little brother and sister running in the hallway (they were 5 and 7 at that time)

I kept shouting at them while my eyes are close telling them to behave and stop, and that I'm trying to sleep.

After awhile, the noise stopped, and got dead silent, to the point I noticed it in my sleep, which woke me up.

It was pitch black, but I see my little sister sitting at the corner of my bed. With my eyes half closed, I told her to get out and proceeded to try to kick her off my bed..... but I could NEVER reach her. I remember scooting my body down, and trying to reach out further to kick her off, but I could not reach her. So I just gave up!

Then I hear the door close. I assumed it was her and went back to sleep!

I wanna say like 15 minutes later, my mom calls me... I pick up, and she asked me if I want to meet up with them to eat out or just bring food home.

I ask her, what do mean meet up with you guys? Who's you guys? She replies, everyone, we been out all day with your cousins that came in to town.

I quickly wake the **** up and jump out of my bed to turn on the light. I slowly open my door to look outside and it was pitch black! Nobody was home.

Some trippy *** **** holmes

ive seen the devil before he just was laughing at me it was kray after that i just prayed to God to protect me

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the dude that found some random house in the middle of nowhere that said dont enter? It was a pretty long thread

Whatever happened to the dude that found some random house in the middle of nowhere that said dont enter? It was a pretty long thread
From what I remember (don't have time at the moment to read through it again) it went something like this:

NTer's friend tells of house with a no trespassing sign saying trespassers won't leave alive

OP and his friends go and find the house, see the sign

OP is too scared to investigate further

Location of the house is posted

NTers get frustrated with OP, hype starts to die down

Another NTer investigates on his own, posts pics

NTers rejoice, guy who posted pics asks for people to vote for his Sprite can design 
laugh.gif

I think he ended up getting 2nd?

Here's the thread: http://niketalk.com/t/261393/can-th...riveway-sign-warns-nobody-gets-out-alive/2220

Back
Top Bottom