roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude who jump ed from the 2nd flooand broke his leg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL!!! I could imagine him limping over to the Champs Howling "Just get me a sz. 10 dammit, a sz. 10 Dammit!" and the worker would ask if he'd like to Try them on first!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember i used to wait in lines for jays, the last one was i remember the line for the dmps
30t6p3b.gif

i remember i used to wait in lines for jays, the last one was i remember the line for the dmps
30t6p3b.gif

The only shoes I've ever camped out for was the Grape V's.

-Woke up at 4am with my crew of about 6 (TEAM SC)
-Got to the mall in 10 minutes (it's the next exit from my house)
-Footaction opened up at 8am.

They only got 18 pairs & everybody in my crew got at least 2 pair.

Line was about 30 deep when we left.

All went home satisfied...

No way I'd camp for these, even if I did want them.

The only shoes I've ever camped out for was the Grape V's.

-Woke up at 4am with my crew of about 6 (TEAM SC)
-Got to the mall in 10 minutes (it's the next exit from my house)
-Footaction opened up at 8am.

They only got 18 pairs & everybody in my crew got at least 2 pair.

Line was about 30 deep when we left.

All went home satisfied...

No way I'd camp for these, even if I did want them.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I camped out once for the Pharell's & Espo's at NT Chi back in '03....was in line from 1 am-10 am.

All in all, I actually had fun doin it...got a chance to meet new people from several surrounding states, and even put a face to some NT screennames (anybody remember "ShoKKa" w/the Mario Lopez avatar?)

I dont look down on those who do it...maybe they dont want to pay inflated prices, or DONT have any hook-ups? Managers at shoe stores move around like chess pieces...once you establish a relationship with one, they get fired or promoted, and it's on to the next person. Also, I'd NEVER take my chances ordering online on a release day...forget that.

In the end, who cares how they get them......as long as they do. That's what it's all about (no Hokey Pokey)

What ever happened to ShoKKa?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I camped out once for the Pharell's & Espo's at NT Chi back in '03....was in line from 1 am-10 am.

All in all, I actually had fun doin it...got a chance to meet new people from several surrounding states, and even put a face to some NT screennames (anybody remember "ShoKKa" w/the Mario Lopez avatar?)

I dont look down on those who do it...maybe they dont want to pay inflated prices, or DONT have any hook-ups? Managers at shoe stores move around like chess pieces...once you establish a relationship with one, they get fired or promoted, and it's on to the next person. Also, I'd NEVER take my chances ordering online on a release day...forget that.

In the end, who cares how they get them......as long as they do. That's what it's all about (no Hokey Pokey)

What ever happened to ShoKKa?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i just found out retro XI retail for 175 these days

yes gimme a late pass.

I was surprised when I saw this on an Eastbay email I got yesterday. I thought the price icnrease would be to $150 but $175. DAMN!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ YOU sayin that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i just found out retro XI retail for 175 these days

yes gimme a late pass.

I was surprised when I saw this on an Eastbay email I got yesterday. I thought the price icnrease would be to $150 but $175. DAMN!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ YOU sayin that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've never had to camp out before, so I don't know how the "experience" feels.

But standing in the harsh rains must be rough, especially with jeans on.

I've never had to camp out before, so I don't know how the "experience" feels.

But standing in the harsh rains must be rough, especially with jeans on.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ YOU sayin that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm guessing it's more about dropping $175 on a sub par product.  RFX drops some loot, but it's high end luxury products with good quality.

These CG's are not worth $175, sorry, how can they cost more than their predecessor and be subpar in quality
30t6p3b.gif
.  I scooped up the Space Jams, they are very uncomfortable.  Might have to buy Zoom Air insoles.  Are they worth $175? Hell no, Are they worth $100? sure, Swoosh or bust
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ YOU sayin that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm guessing it's more about dropping $175 on a sub par product.  RFX drops some loot, but it's high end luxury products with good quality.

These CG's are not worth $175, sorry, how can they cost more than their predecessor and be subpar in quality
30t6p3b.gif
.  I scooped up the Space Jams, they are very uncomfortable.  Might have to buy Zoom Air insoles.  Are they worth $175? Hell no, Are they worth $100? sure, Swoosh or bust
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom