Scenes from the recession

some crazy pics there, but there will be many more coming.

This pic however:

r34_18183535.jpg

That area has always looked like that, you go past that dock on the Airport Express.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Damn, it has only just begun.

Word. Seeing it that way makes it that much scarier. I try to stay positive because I'm working, but really with the addition of my second child it'sgetting tough. I keep the stress beneath the surface, but it shows sometimes. Had to confront my boss about a raise he promised me earlier this week and I wasvisibly heated. I couldn't even help it. I was trying to remain calm, but I felt like I was about to Hulk out.
smh.gif
Breathin' all hard and stuff... Addthat to the fact that I'm 6'1", 220 and black. My boss was looking shook... Not a good look for me.

Wow,

I am truly blessed. Goodness gracious! I was just offered a job with a sizable signing bonus. I don't know what to think anymore.
frown.gif

I am sad. This pictures are moving. This stuff is real... it is getting real.

I have to just continue to pray to my Lord and Saviour and be thankful for everything around me.

the car pictures really bother me for some reason. and those outdoor job fair things with thousands of people must be brutal.

dont take nothing for granted

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

Anarchy... coming soon
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

The people can only put up with it for so long. Obama can only calm the people down only so many times.....

They always say history repeats it self

oarlw8.jpg

Weird! Was thinking about this when walking out the gym last night. Saw how empty the parking lot was since Mervyn's closed, depressing!

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

smh.gif
i feel blessed im not in any of those situations.

Don't take stuff for granted

word man.

and folks want to cut back welfare and other programs?
nerd.gif

dag one of those pics was Rancho Cucamonga were one of the fridys was shot. and that gold party was in west orange, i used to live in east orange. Ifthey're hurting i can only imagine what its like around my old way. i feel blessed. times tough but we can make it

Seniority list FTML! Dudes been working for the county since the early 80's. I was 2 months old when some of these cats started working.

Man that sucks. I had to let three of my guys go. And i dont know when my turn will be( i also knock on wood.) hope that this changes quick.

Back
Top Bottom