SCHOOL GETTING MORE DIFFICULT UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

any type of studies involving the brain is not the business. there are millions are proteins that make up millions of structures that make up millions of different functions.

what med school you go to btw?

If I told you I'd have to kill ya.
happy.gif

I've been blank staring at this model of the brain stem for the last 15 minutes
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by HOVKid

What topic?
Neuroanatomy......I thought I was good at it but I was wrong. When we start discussing function it'll all come together but memorizing where every little nucleus in the brain is i iss from 100 different point of views is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I despise Neuroanatomy.. God help anyone who wants to specialize in that, because I don't even know where to begin.. lateral funiculus what? Dorsal Spinocerebellar who
alien.gif
? We covered Neuroanatomy in beginning half of Gross Anatomy this semester and was glad when that was over with.. now this %%#+ is back to haunt me in Neurophys.. I just want first year to be over..

just hang in there buddy, almost half way through the semester i'm assuming...keep up the fight!

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

just hang in there buddy, almost half way through the semester i'm assuming...keep up the fight!

I'm more than hald way through, I have one more quarter to go Cumulative anatomy miniboard, Cumulative Neuro miniboard, Cumulative miniboard on every subject we've covered this year and 3 reg exams and I'm home free. Plus a comm health paper and a few quizzes.

LOL when I list it like that it's
sick.gif
.....how the hell did I get this far. I heard next year is twice as bad
smh.gif

Being in high school at the start of the whole Wikipedia craze appreciations.
pimp.gif
Once I graduated, teachers were starting to get hip to Wikipedia and started to "ban" it for class work.

-The Juice

is it just me,

i dont do good at the beginning of the semester, but i do great the second half. i work GREAT under pressure. ive found myself doin this on purpose just so i make sure i dont procrastinate.

but i hate being micro managed at the same time SMH.

made the deans list doin this last semester. lets see what happens this semester...

My senior year is killing me. Already have to take two summer classes to get my degree and this semester is starting to kick my #@@. I HATE the Economics department here. They curve the hell out of the foundation courses but when you get to the upper levels the instructors get mad at you cause you dont know !*%@. Just cant wait to graduate..

lol.. i know what you mean man, take a night off.. try to go clubbin or a bar this weekend, get ya mind off of it and get back on it on monday..

Maaaaaaaaaan, I feel so friggin lazy. I have to do 7/12 papers for a class that's based largely on them. Too lazy after spring break. just took a quiz for an oline course and still got a midterm and final before graduation next month
smh.gif

Economic thoery sucks!  I can't stand when my teachers explain thoeries and then immediately after tell us that it doesn't apply to the real world at all.  I beginning to think I'm obtaining a tremendous amount of knowledge that WON'T be applicable to life in the real world.

i swear your not the only 1 im a junior in hi skool and i feel like killing myself n plus i %%#+#%$ have 4 %%#+#%$ effs

my last quarter of college was the HARDEST academically my entire school career... took 4 classes, tons of homework every night... but i did pretty well though...

Back
Top Bottom