SCHOOL GETTING MORE DIFFICULT UNAPPRECIATION

antonlavey

Banned
I feel like I got dumber the last few weeks. I have no idea what's going on, not sure what to study and how to approach it....and new material keeps piling up. May have to start rappin', or selling crack. Or rappin' bout sellin' crack.

oh well I had a great run

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

laugh.gif
I feel the same, well I just got more lazy.
I think it's because spring break is coming up and it's the summer.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

What topic?
Neuroanatomy......I thought I was good at it but I was wrong. When we start discussing function it'll all come together but memorizing where every little nucleus in the brain is i iss from 100 different point of views is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Woah.....not going to be able to help there.  Maybe take a step back or a night off.

I think I see what the problem is, this guy has no actual "notes" I've spent the last few days looking for the right materials to study from....I'm currently using 3 textbooks and 2 different Atlases.

The 2 things I rely on for success in school may not work for this section (a good textbook + practice problems).

I've taking a brain/behavior and neuroanatomy classes in the past but the approach was different.....and it didn't get a detailed into the actual anatomy of the brain. A lesson in structure was followed by a lesson in function which kinda tied thing in for me. This section is strictly structures and location.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Sums up my entire Winter term.  Picking between repeating that term or another tour in Iraq would be a hard choice
laugh.gif

What you studying?

I wish my school had offered Neuroanatomy. I took Neuroscience, and most of the class failed every exam. Yay for very generous curves when most of the class has no clue what the heck is going on.

word. I'm dropping my Cal class and gonna take it again in the summer.
It's not like it used to be, i used to get behind in class and then bring it up at the last minute. Now once you get behind you stay behind

Got 2 finals tomorrow and one more friday, and I just accepted the facts that a class curve is my only savior right now.
CS major whoopin' my @%+ like crazy these days.

im sitting in class right now for the next 3 hours.
all im gonna do is watch the orlando vs spurs game and the clippers vs bucks for 3 hours
smh.gif

this semester is killing me. no more social life. school, rugby, homework, repeat.

i should have NEVER listened to my counselor as soon as I started to feel that she didn't know what the f she was talking about. now its too late to drop the class (without getting a W,) and im taking two incredibly difficult classes that should not have been taken at the same time.

all she has to say: "well, you should just keep trying." im gonna request a new counselor after the semester. $%+%# has no clue wtfrick she's doing.

switch my major to psych and never look back.

smh.gif

any type of studies involving the brain is not the business. there are millions are proteins that make up millions of structures that make up millions of different functions.

what med school you go to btw?

Back
Top Bottom