school me on Air Jordan X 2005 retro

They are a great shoe, very under-rated. Love my steels. But any shoe crease when you wear them.

i got them back when they dropped. think they came out in late may, and my mom got me them for my bday( bday was on may 3rd). she went to the mall and campedout for me
happy.gif
for me they are a great shoe. i wear mine ALL THE TIME and they still look brand new. only bad thing on em is during the summer of 06 i scratched the materialon the toe hoping fences running from cops. i was so mad, one of my favs too. but like i said, i wear them ALL THE TIME and they still be fresh. a littlecreasing and thats all. and like some one said above...they squeak. lol actually today i was wearing them while i was at the mall. the chick in FYE was like"you got some noisy shoes"
roll.gif

very comfy too

def. buy this shoe if you got the chance

I had the Ice Blues and they also started squeaking after a while. Ended up trading them away.

Originally Posted by indohan

I THINK, I THINK, all recent retros squeak.
Solution: Pour baby POW-der.

Does this really work? Where do you put the baby powder? Under the Sole? Lol, this sounds crazy

Originally Posted by soysauce23

they squeak...
Ever see Kung Pow? These are Wimp Low's signature sneaker. Mine started squeaking in about a week of light wear (And no, I'm not over 200pounds. I'm only 165). So they became hoop shoes after that. Toe box creases badly.

How the hell did you miss these? '05 wasn't a year with a flood of retros.

I love my Xs. They are missing in the cushion dept, but they are very comfortable. One of my top 5 shoes.

And yes, mine are squeakers too.

The X's feel very tight because of the elastic bands and the the pinky toe up front feels crammed. I had to go a half size up.

I hve 8 pairs of steels DS. The pair I balled in held up great!

They could use more cushioning but for ball, they are respectable

when these came out everyone was beeching about the quality. i never bought them b/c i didn't like them that much, and the only pair i liked (ice) was"limited". i wore them once before and it was very light and comfortable to my surprise.

as for the squeaking people said to take the insole out, put the baby powder on the bottom of the insoles and that should help the squeaking.

Back
Top Bottom