school me on Air Jordan X 2005 retro

johnmckoolaid

Banned
i slept on these when they dropped back in 2005 and someone is offering me them , i was just wondering how the quality was on them , do they have anycushioning? and do they run true to size?

No pics or nothing my dude? Hard to help you when you won't help us help you.....

Originally Posted by Gordonson

No pics or nothing my dude? Hard to help you when you won't help us help you.....

He's asking about the overall quality of the 2005 X retro, not a specific shoe where a picture would be required.

Which colorway? Steels?

Based on my pair.

Quality of the uppers is decent.
Grey paint on the midsole/outsole started to scrape off on the first wear.
Cushioning is a little thin, especially at the heel.

Sizing is about true, but toe box is a little restrictive.

That and the price has skyrocketed on X's and for what reason? There was so much hate on the X's as being the worst Jordan of all time like 4 or 5years ago. Now $200 for some retros? What the....

yea the pair im being offered is the steels , but their brand new and im getting them for a decent price so i think ill get them , maybe i will buy some of theforce feild things so they dont crease badly

the 10's are overall a pretty good shoe

my steels held up great 4 basket ball

but they did fit a little snug

other then that they are a nice pair of shoes..................................................peace

still rockin my steels just the eyelits is yellowing alittle but other than tat theyre really good ans the paint is real easy to scratch especialy on the toebox area

I love steels have 2 pairs, they do crease fairly quickly but thats just because of the leather they used. I love those babies though best 10 imo. Next tochicago and NY.

i have a pair i been usin for beaters for over a year, and before that, another dude used em as beaters

they hold up pretty well. cleaned em up and besides solewear, they could be NDS

Retro Xs run about a half size small. I'm an 11.5 but I have to get a 12. I tried an 11.5 and it was punishment on my feet...

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

yea the pair im being offered is the steels , but their brand new and im getting them for a decent price so i think ill get them , maybe i will buy some of the force feild things so they dont crease badly
man that force feild does not work,buy some wearable shoe tree

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Originally Posted by soysauce23

they squeak...
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]werd. these squeak like a mofo!!!![/color]
glad i'm not the only one. i got a good deal on a pair and was so pumped when i got them. i put them on immediately and a couple hours lateri realized that only my right shoe was making all kinds of noise. dont remember that being a problem back in the day.

I liked them when they came out. Seem comfortable enough. Only prob I have with them is (like stated before) the creasing, the toe box is a bit tight, and thegrey on the soles scrap of very easily.

Comfy, yet toebox wrinkles like a mofo. The leather is mad thin. JB Circa 2004 and up. CHeap cheap materials!

Back
Top Bottom